Chapter 10

Mike was looking at the picture Will drew him. It was a picture of himself. Will had recently drew it. He was drawing during most of the game. Mike had to admit that Will was a great artist. Him and Will were going on a movie date soon. So he had to get ready. But then his mom called him down.

Mike walked downstairs to find the one and only Richard Tozier and his boyfriend Edward Kaspbrak. Richie is Mikes identical cousin. He loved in Derry. Mike hated him. He was extremely annoying. Making the most dirtiest jokes, cussing every five seconds. He annoyed everyone! His boyfriend wasn't as bad. He was the same height as Will. He has asthma and would shove pills in his face. Mostly due to his mother. Him and Richie both came out of each other one time. Mike confessed he was bi. Richie confessed he was gay.

Mike glared at Richie. "There will be none of that, Mike." Karen said. "What is he doing here?" Mike asked. "Oh. I didn't tell you?" She asked. "No?" Mike said. "Him and his friend are staying here for a little while." Karen said. "Why?" Mike asked. "Because it's great bonding experience. You are in charge of taking them around today." Karen said. "But I have plans." Mike whined. "Well cancel your plans." Karen said walking off.

Mike got closer to the couple. Mike sighed and slumped his shoulders. "What's with the long face." Richie said with a big smile. He put his arm around Mike. "I'm supposed to be on a date today. And I really do not want to cancel." Mike explained. "With who!" Richie said excitedly. "With this guy named Will." Mike said. "Ohhhhh! You finally got the courage to ask him out." Richie winked. "Yes." Mike said.

"Take us. Double date." Richie suggested. "Rich, we can't just crash their date. And when I mean "we" I mean you." Eddie said. "Oh come on! I want to finally meet him." Riches said. "I don't want you to say literally anything around him. I don't think Will would like you too much. He might like Eddie though." Mike said. "To bad!" Richie said.

So there the three were going to meet up with Will. They got to Will's house and Will came rushing out. He got in the front seat. "What? Am I seeing two Mikes?" Will asked. Mike opened his mouth to say something but Richie of course had to say something. "I'm Richie. Mikes better and hotter cousin. And this is my boyfriend Eddie. We are now on a double date." Richie said.

Will quickly got uncomfortable. Eddie noticed it and spoke up. "Really sorry about this. Mike apparently didn't now we were coming. We live in Derry. We thought his mom had told him. We didn't know about you date today. Mike had to take us around Hawkins. I'm sorry about my boyfriend. And I will continue to be sorry as this goes on." Eddie said.

Will smiled at him. Mike sighed. "Ready to go?" Mike asked. They all nodded and Mike pulled out of the Byers driveway.

The drive was rough. Richie spitting out every possible gross sentence. Eddie getting annoyed and fighting with Richie. Trying to get him to stop. Mike kept glancing over at Will. Mike grabbed his hand and took it in his own. Will smiled.

The pulled up to the movie theater. The exited the car and went to grab popcorn. "What movie?" Eddie asked. "The Shining." Mike said. Eddie grabbed Will's hand and heading off while the two cousins were greeting popcorn. "I didn't know Mike had a cousin. And one so different from him. Not sure if I like it." Will said. "Yea. He's always like that. You'll get used to it. I have. All our friends have. He could be sweet sometimes though. One time this guy was bullying me and Richie kinda beat him up for me." Eddie said blushing.

Will laughed. "That's cute. How bad?" Will asked. "He wasn't to hurt." Eddie giggled. Will knew that he liked Eddie way more than Richie. Soon the other two came rushing to us. "Will? Why did you leave me with him. Control him Eddie." Mike said. "Oh please. Eddie loves me. Ain't that right Eddie bear." Richie said pinching his cheeks. Eddie rolled his eyes.

They got to their seats. It was Mike, Will, Eddie, and Richie. The movie wasn't to bad. There were a few times they all gotten scared. Will held onto Mike. He didn't want to make it to noticeable. Mike smiled happily and kissed his head. They weren't to far in their relationship yet. Will looked up and smiled.

They exited the movie theater. "That was fucking fantastic. Just like your mom Ed's." Richie said. "Shut the fuck up." Eddie said. Richie laughed and swung his arm around Eddie.

They got back to the car. Miek dropped Will off and was heading home. "How was it boys?" Karen asked as they walked in. "Great as always Auntie." Richie said.

Mike headed upstairs and called Will ok his walkie-talkie. "Will. This is Mike. Over." Mike said. "Hey Mike! Over." Will said. "Hey Will. Sorry today didn't as planned. Didn't know they were coming. Over." Mike said. "It's fine Mike. I liked that Eddie guy though. Over." Will said.

They talked for a good hour but then Will had to go then Mike was bored again. So he decided to take a little nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted to add Reddie to this. Because yes! Hope you liked this chapters. This one is a longer one. Also I start school on Tuesday so I probably won't be posting as often!

Words: 957