Chapter 6

Will finally got home after hanging out with Mike. He noticed his mom and Jonathan's car was gone. He didn't think anything of it at first. But when he walked through the door he saw his drunk father. "Welcome home Will. Where were you?" Asked Lonnie. "With a friend." Will said. Lonnie hummed and made his way over to Will. It was weird saying that they were realted. Will got mostly his mom's genes. So he looked nothing like his father. Lonnie also was taller than Will. So he parctilclly towered over him.

Lonnie gave him a look a disgust. "Which friend?" He spat. "Mike." Will quivered. Lonnie sighed. "I see." He said. "Go get me a beer." Lonnie said. "No, Get it yourself." Will scoffed. He shouldn't have done that. Lonnie took a swing at Will. Will tried to dodge but failed. Lonnie hit him straight in the eye. Lonnie them slapped him. Will ran to his room as tears filled his eyes.

It wasn't until Will shut the door he collapsed. Tears fell from his eyes. He tried to cry as silnety as possible. Why couldn't he stand up to him? He's sisteen and is still scared of his father. He hates it! Why was he like this? Why couldn't he just be normal? He grabbed his Walkie-talkie. He didn't want to stay any longer.

"Hello? Dustin? Over." He said into the walkie-talkie. "Hello?" Asked a confused voice. "Dustin! Over." Will said. "That's my name. Over." Dustin said. "It's Will. Over." Will said, "Will hey! Whatca need? Over." Dustin asked. "Can I stay over at your tonight? Over." Will asked. It was solent for a moment. "Sure. Over." Dustin said. "Thanks! Over." Will said before turning off his Walkie-Talkie.

Will packed clothes, and other basic things he need. Will had to sneak out. He had to do it as quietly as possible. If his father ever finds out, he's dead. He had to sneak out the window. He gently closed the window and ran to his bike. He quickly hopped on it and rode away.

He reached Dustins house and knocked quietly. Dustin answered the door. He looked like a tired mess. "Hey Will." He said opening the door a little more. Will inside to Dustins room. "I set up a spot for you." Dustin said. Will looked down at the blankets and pillows set up on this floor. Will smiled. "Thanks Dustin!" Will said. Dustin murmured then returned to bed.

Will chuckled quietly and headed over to his spot. He was lucky to have such good friends. He slowly shut his eyes and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know these chapters at are short. I have no ideas. Next one will hopefully be better! Hope you enjoyed this though!

Words: 464