Chapter 17

Will woke up to a knock on the door. He heard Karen open it. She yelled for Will's name. Mike also woke up. "Morning babe." He said. "Morning." Will said. Will got up and headed downstairs with Mike following. He saw his mom at the door. "Oh honey! Are you alright?" She asked. Will nodded. "I'm done with your father. Please come home. He's not there anymore." She said.

Will looked at Mike who nodded. "Ok." Will said. Will went upstairs to retrieve his belongings. Before Will left Mike snuck a kiss. Will blushed while heading to the car. On the drive home it was an awkward silence. "Why didn't you tell me?" Joyce asked. She wasn't mad. She was concerned. She was worried. "I don't know." Will said.

Joyce sighed. They reached the house and Will went to his room. There was a knock at the door. "Will! Lucas is here!" Joyce yelled. Will was confused. They never hung out before without Mike. Lucas came in Will's room.

"Hi Will. Sorry for coming unannounced." Lucas apologized. "It's fine Lucas. What did you did?" Will asked. Lucas sat on his bed. "Me and Max have been hanging out. I think I might like her." Lucas admitted. Will gasped. "Oh my god yes!" Will said. "Okay you need help asking her out?" Will asked. Lucas nodded. "Since she's your best friend I thought you could help." Lucas said. "I got you Lucas!" Will said.

They next day Lucas was taking to Max. Will told him what to say. "Hey Will. What's going on?" Mike asked. "Lucas is asking Max out." Will said. Mike chuckled. "He's had a crush on Max for a while now." Mike said. "He came for me asking for help." Will said. They saw Max playfully punch Lucas's shoulder. Lucas came over to the couple.

"Well?" Mike asked. "She said yes!" Lucas said. "Hell yea!" Mike said. Will chuckled. "Thank you Will." Lucas said hugging Will. "No problem." Will said. "Alright that's enough." Mike said pulling Will away. Will and Lucas laughed.

Mike and Will went to class. "Hey Will." A familiar voice said. They turned around and saw Tyler. "What do you want?" Mike asked. "To talk to Will of course." Tyler winked. "Why don't you leave him alone?" Mike asked. "Because he was mine first." Tyler said. "And yet you cheated on him. Plus he doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person." Mike said. Will blushed and got close to Mike. "Leave." Mike demanded.

"Not until I talon to Will." Tyler said. Mike clenched his fists. "Mike please. Don't make a scene." Will begged. Mike sighed. "We're leaving." Mike said grabbing Will's hand not caring who saw.

After school Tyler approached Will again. "Please Will. Give me another chance." Tyler begged. "No Tyler. You had your chance. I have another boyfriend. So I'm not going to drop him to be with you." Will said. "Come on. Why would you be with someone like him? I mean come on. I'm so much better then him." Tyler said. Will slapped him. "Leave me and Mike alone." Will said walking away.

"Hey babe. Wanna come over." Mike said. "Sure." Will smiled. They rode their bikes to Mikes house. They went down to the basement and put a movie in. Will was laying on top of Mike and Mike was rubbing Will's back. Will kissed Mikes cheek. Mike smiled.

"Can we get pizza?" Will asked. "Sure." Mike said. Will got up so that Mike could get pizza. He looked around Mikes basement and saw all the drawings and paintings he made for Mike all hung up. He smiled and blushed. "I'm back. 15 minutes." Mike said. Will nodded.

"Why did you keep the pictures I gave you?" Will said. "I thought you would just throw it away after." Mike was a little surprised. "No why would I ever do that? I love your art. You am amazing artist." Mike said. Will laughed. They continued to watch the movie.

Will went home and started to work on another painting. Will wants this one to be his best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! Yay! Sorry this story is trash. 😭

Words: 697