Chapter 19

Will's paint brush gently moved across the canvas. Light music was playing in the background. Will was deep in his art. He didn't even hear a knock at the door.

The music stopped. Will turned around to see Mike. "Hey babe. You ready?" He asked. Will nodded. Mike and Will were going on a double date with Lucas and Max today. Will set down his art supplies and went to the bathroom.

He rinsed his hands and his face. He came out and saw Mike waiting patiently by the door. Mike gave a soft smile as Will came into view.

Will smiled back and went to the car and sat in the passengers seat. Mike got in and started the car. Loud music erupted from the speakers. Will was quick to cover his ears. Mike quickly turned down the volume.

"Sorry love." Mike said. "Why the hell was it that loud?" Will asked a little annoyed. Mike shrugged. "Your going to blow your ears out." Will said. Mike grabbed his hand. "I'm fine." Mike said. Will rolled his eyes and sighed.

They were going to a new cafe that just opened up. Will hummed softly to the music. Mike kissed his hand. A light blush rose on Will's cheeks.

They made it to the cafe. They didn't want to make it too obvious they were on a date. Since it's the 80s and all. They wish they didn't have to hide.

They walked in and felt breeze form the air conditioner hit their faces. They looked around until they spotted Lumax. They walked over to their table.

"Hey gays." Max said. "Hey carrot head." Mike responded. Will rolled his eyes and sat down. "You guys already ordered?" Will asked. "Yes sir." Lucas said.

Mike and Will were holding hands under the table. "What are you getting babe?" Mike asked. "Pumpkin spice latte." Will said. "You?" Mike thought for a moment. "Vanilla bean." Mike said. Will nodded.

Byler ordered their drinks. They chatted and laughed. "Will tripped on air the other dare. Then in the middle of a sentence he just started stuttering and babbling. I had no clue what he was trying to say." Mike laughed. Max and Lucas laughed as well.

"I was so annoyed." Will said. Mike kissed his head making sure no one saw.

After they've had their drinks they decided to leave. "You ready for Christmas?" Mike asked Will. Will nodded happily. Mike laughed. They got in the car and headed to Mikes house.

As soon as they entered Ted eyed them. Mike scoffed and went up to his room. Will got uncomfortable and followed Mike.

They laid down and cuddled. Mike played with Will's hair. Will moaned contently. Will closed his eyes and cuddled closer to Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horrible ending. I added a little of myself in Will. I trip over literally everything including nothing. I start stuttering and babbling and no one understands me. It's sad really. 😔

Words: 494