ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

"Jessi?" It was the only word that came out of Samuel's mouth as he stares eye to eye at the same woman who had gone missing for years.

"You're da*n right! Why the fu** are you all looking at me like that!? How the hell are you all back here?" Jessi questioned as she continues to wince and rub her temple.

"And you." She then pointed at Blue who looked at her with wide eyes. "Last I check. You're in my house! Why are you here now? And where's the other five?" Jessi continued to question. But none of them couldn't seem to give her any answer until she suddenly passed out.

The four immediately walked from their spots to check Jessi. Samuel on the other hand looked so stunned that he couldn't even move a single muscle while just staring at the passed out body in front of him.

Yvel crouched down and started poking Jessi on her left cheek. The sooner she touched her, she gasped dramatically.

"She's Jessi!!! In the flesh!" She exclaimed with wide eyes.

"What the hell is happening Samuel!? What is the meaning of this!?" Yalex turned to Samuel and had to grab his shoulder to snap him out of his trance.

"I-I don't know!"

"What did you do!?" Blue questioned but Samuel looks too baffled to even speak properly.

"Let's bring her to her room for now. She looks really distraught!" Coleen says and beckoned Yalex to carry her.

Yalex immediately moved and carried Jessi to her room. Leaving her there to rest while the five of them gathered just outside the room to talk.

"Now tell us! What is happening. Last time I check Jessi was dead! And that's where everything started getting bad!" Yalex growls at the time keeper. His eyes glowing red showing that he is agitated.

"I... I don't know..."

"You can't just don't know Samuel! Jessi's dead!!! But she's here in the flesh! Unless you want to tell us that we're all finally going crazy!" Blue half-yelled with sheer frustration.

"What do you want me to say!? I don't understand what's happening either!!!" Samuel exclaimed. His eyes growing teary due to the build up mixed emotions.

"Just calm down Samuel. Try to remember what you were doing before this happened." Coleen said to him calmly. She was also releasing a calming aura to help Samuel and the other males to calm down.

"I... A-after I saw the twins' past... I ran to the garden..."

"I desperately wanted to see Jade...and thought that if maybe... I can just go back in time."

"Then everything started changing... I heard sounds and ticks of clock. And then I was there."

"At Jessi's house. The same day when we thought she disappeared."

"I tried to hide but she saw me. I thought I was able to convince her that Iam from that timeline. So when I thought she left, I returned back here. I didn't know she followed me."

Samuel finished his explanation and the four stared at him with disbelief.

"If what you're saying is true... That she did followed you back here..." Blue trailed and looked at Yalex. The two having the same idea of what is happening.

"That could only mean that she was never dead. The investigation on her disappearance did not show any signs of death. And the reason we weren't able to find her anywhere is because-"