αℓℓιαи¢є ⁱ

First thing in the morning. While the Arcadians are all busy recuperating. All ten of the primes gathered inside the studio to finally discuss the next plan for retaking Arcadia.

They have awakened another enemy on which the Arcadians called the White Peak. That even Logan and his siblings feared when they were still alive.

It is the first time that the White Peak has awakened and could either lead to an imbalance of the element in the planet or awakening the remaining five elementals.

It was a bigger worry than Gammon and according to Lupin's first report, Gammon was without a doubt the first one to flee when the White Peak reached the kingdom

Many Arcadians died, butchered like lowly animals without having the chance to run. The kingdom became ruins and flooded with its people's blood. And all of the people there died with either regret to follow their cowardly King or acceptance for their own betrayal to the primes.

Yalex figures that Gammon will blame him so he knows his brother will be regrouping on his own to get back at him. Which also means that staying in that mansion is now unsafe because that place is where Gammon would first assume they'll be hiding at.

"The Hotel Volkswitch! We could ask Heeseung for help to keep the children." Yvel suggested. She had to explain what the Hotel was to the other five who hadn't been there before.

"He's a vampire. He will require something in exchange especially when we are the one who needs something from him." Rhian stated with a frown.

"Heeseung is not like that. He will gladly help us if we ask properly!" The goddess defended.

"Well I hate to be indebted. We should do something in return if we're gonna ask a vampire for a favor." Yalex scoffed.

"He had lost his friends too. Maybe Samuel can do what he did to the five of you for him. And in return, he will aid the children to his hotel and he and his crew will fight for us." He suggested.

Half of the primes disagreed knowing how risky death tampering is. But Samuel somehow finds the plan interesting. He did it once and he is obviously successful about it. 

So he can do it again.

"I agree. Let's go with that plan!" He said and Jade immediately shot him a questioning look.

"I agree with Yalex. We cannot simply ask them a big favor. Especially for something that might cost their lives. It's okay for me to do it again. As long as I have the right details to avoid tampering with the dead's rules. It will be okay." Samuel explained upon sensing the doubt from the siren.

"Great. Kitsch and I will go!" Yvel suggested with excitement but Blue was the first to refuse.

"No. Let Yalex and Rhian go. Yalex never failed to negotiate, especially this is his idea. And Rhian can be his proof that the plan worked for us." He explained then why and everyone didn't need to question more since he had a point.

"If we ask them to fight alongside us. It still won't be enough even if he brings the creatures from his Hotel. We still need more!" Coleen said as she continued to take down notes of their agreements on the plan.

"Acrox mentioned that we have allies imprisoned in Vialem. That place has not been reached by the White Peak yet so we can get them out and bring them with us." Jade told them.

Acrox mentioned it before they started this meeting and some of the prisoners are also princes and princesses from other countries in Arcadia. 

They were the ones who bravely went against Gammon and were supposed to be executed but the White Peak's awakening saved their necks.

"I'll call in my devils to join us and Lupin will take them to Vialem to get those prisoners as early as possible. Anything else?" Yalex asks.

"I think it's good. Your own army of devils alone is a big advantage already." Ysabella said but Samuel disagreed.

"Still not enough. This army is only to buy us time from Gammon's attack. Our real enemy is bigger than all of us. We're gonna need a bigger army to divide and conquer." Samuel stated and began to explain the possible awakening of other elementals.

Especially that he has seen Gammon and he will try to convince the elementals on his side so they must make sure that he doesn't get all seven of them to be their enemies.

"We can also ask the Grim Empire to join us." Coleen suggested upon remembering the owner of the territory they trespassed before they got to reach the hotel that day.

"Yes. Asking them is easy but when it comes to the convincing part, it'll be hard. So we must get Heeseung to our side first." Samuel said to her and she nodded her head.

"We can think about it later if we get the vampire to fight for us. But for now. I think it's important to focus on the elementals. Building an army is one. But finding those elementals first before Gammon is a priority. If he gets to them first, we'll be at a huge disadvantage." Trevor suggested as it was the topic that bothered him most.

"The White Peak is from the twin mountain. There's a possibility that its twin volcano is a nest to a sleeping monster too. And if we think about it, the White Peak came from inside of the mountain as if it's a shell. So it could apply to others too." Yvel stated.

"But there are thousands of volcanoes and mountains. The twin volcano might possibly nest another monster but the rest of the elementals. I think we can think of it from the perspective of traits." Soobin stated. He looks rather amused upon thinking of hunting down the elementals.

"Okay. So there are exactly seven elementals. One from each of the basic elements of life that Arcadians believes. Such as fire, water, earth, air, ice, death and time. The White Peak is from the snowy mountain and the fire elemental could be on its twin volcano." Yalex spoke and made holographic illustrations on the table to show the snowy mountain and the volcano beside it.

"That's water and fire. But isn't fire the strongest among all elements? If the White Peak is third among the seven. The size of the monster that could be hiding in that volcano is not big compared to white peak." Kitsch suddenly said and everyone seems to have realized it as well.

"But who can tell? The monster could be beneath the volcano unlike the white peak who's literally 'under' the mountain." Coleen commented although he's having second thoughts about it as he finds his own answer just a theory without a proof.

"Maybe we should consider asking the Arcadians about the legends. At least for us to be aware of what we're going after so we can build a much structured plan." Samuel suggested.

"Sure. You do that. The others can stay here and the rest can accompany Lupin to go to Vialem. I'll tell him to come here and then Rhian and I will pay the hotel a visit to get the vampires." Yalex said and beckoned Rhian to leave with him.

The vampire did not bother to refuse and just left with the demon, leaving the eight inside the room. 

He called Lupin to the headquarters and he came just a minute after Yalex and Rhian left. It was Blue, Samuel and Jade who joined Lupin while the other five stayed to guard the Arcadians and maybe ask about the legends about the elementals.

"Kitsch and I will stay in the air to watch. Ysabella can guard around the perimeter. The two of you should go and get as much information as you can." Yvel said to them before she left with the twins to guard outside.

Leaving Trevor and Coleen to each other for the research task.

"Let's go hear about the legends!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.