єѕ¢αρє ρℓαи ⁱ

"He's your father isn't he?" Jade asked and the boy weakly looked away upon hearing her question.

Jade remembered that Logan is already dead while trying to save the remainder of Arcadia's future. His son must've helped him throughout it. Which led him to this prison for obvious reasons.

Jade scanned the cage and started figuring out how to get him out of there. The cage is made to indeed lock its prisoners and there aren't any doors at all.

"Welcome to the magic world." Jade huffed and rubbed her temples as she finds their own ideas for the prison rather very stressful when she's now the one trying to pull someone out.

Sometimes! I really just hate how smart Trevor is!

"Who are you?" The boy suddenly asked her.

"You don't recognize me?" She asked back with a small grin and the boy shook his head weakly.

"Well. Figures... I'm probably just a story now. Everyone thinks I'm dead." She said and was reminded how the Arcadians reacted upon seeing all of the primes.

She saw the regret they have for their ancestors. And she knows that their apologies are sincere for betraying the primes. Even though it wasn't them, they took the blame for their ancestors' mistake.

"We can do the introduction later. Let's get you out of here first so we can get the rest of the innocent in this prison." She said and drew out her sword once again.

One of the benefits of being a prime. A weapon in her hand will hold no limits. Even if it means breaking the cage that Trevor invented.

Once the cage is destroyed. All the chains that's keeping the young dragon from moving will also disappear.

The boy watched as Jade mindlessly hit the cage with her sword. She could feel the impact it made and the cracking of the bars of his cage. Some of the chains on his body began to unlock too.

But what made him more drawn to the woman that's helping him. Is because of how she looks savagely happy while doing it.

Eventually. The cage was destroyed and the chains are all unlocked. Freeing the boy from his imprisonment.

Jade catches her breath and helps him to stand up.

"Your name?" She asked as she shares enough of her strength that could allow him to fight and help the others with her.

"Lord." The boy simply replied.

He's not a talker. Definitely got it from his father.

"Now. I'm sure you're not the only one that got sent here for a boundless reason. Bring me to the others! Now!" She commanded and the boy led the direction right away.

Although he is still weak after getting locked inside a cold cell. He didn't let it hinder the escape plan he is now a part of.

On their way. Lord was rather baffled upon witnessing other demons casually attacking the guards. It looks bloody disgusting from how the demons are killing them. He tried to fight them thinking they would attack him too but noticed how Jade just walked past them.

"Don't mind them!" She said waving her hand as a gesture.

Eventually. They got to a specific cell which is a bit older and rusty compared to Lord's. Two of the cells beside it are already open. Meaning that the demons may have gotten in there already.

Another demon came to them who's supposed to open the door too but Jade beckoned it to find other cells instead.

"This is Princess Ruan's cell. She got here first before they brought me in. And I heard that her cell is placed underwater." Lord said as they both stared on the old iron door.