ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟ

After a very long conversation. Filled with nothing more than catching up with each other's life. The three eventually decided to come out of the room and meet the others.

But when they got to the studio. Jessi is surprisingly there with the other three. And when she saw Samuel and his kids. She stood up and ran to them. Suddenly pulling Samuel to hug him.

He was confused at first. But then he figured the three must've told her all that happened.

"Is this them? Mako and Acrox?" She asks when she saw the two standing behind.

She parts from the hug and went closer to check the twins. Their face alone is already enough answer to her.

"Your kids have grown so much Samuel. Jade would be very proud." She says and hugged the two just as tight.

After that heartwarming gestures. She turned to look at Samuel with a serious expression on her face.

"I do not know why this is happening now after all this time Samuel. But one thing's for sure. Considering the series of events, fate is now the one moving to make you all return to Arcadia." She said and Blue was the first one to scowl.

"Iam not going back there! How many times do I need to say that!? None of us will go back! Period!" He yells. Anger is visible on his tone.

"Blue. I understand where you are coming from. I do and believe me. Neither do I wants to go back there. But I too, think that fate is now the one who's doing everything to bring us back. Otherwise, you can start giving me reasons why we suddenly met each other again after 42 years." Samuel says to the angel. And it made him wonder about it as well.

Because 42 years have indeed passed. If they are not meant to return. Is it really just a coincidence that they reunited together. Not just the primes. But also the twins and especially Jessi.

"I have not checked further as to why this is happening. But I think it's only fair that I share the same thought that's been bugging me. And even maybe all of us."

"If my mistake of travelling back in time brought Jessi with us now. Then my mistake could be our only chance to maybe save our partners from their death."

Samuel says and it seems to have triggered their emotions. Especially Coleen.

"That could be the case for Trevor as he have gone missing too like Jessi! But Rhian? She died on her own accord! I was there with her!" Blue exclaimed with frustration.

"But you weren't looking! You told us that. You turned around!" Coleen said hopefully.

"Coleen's right. And maybe when you did, who knows that Samuel sneaked in quickly to grab her?" Yvel added.

"That's impossible. She was behind me. If Samuel suddenly appeared there I would've felt it. No matter how weak I was then, I would've felt him." Blue exclaims. A fear suddenly builds through his chest as he refuses to give himself hope.

"You won't. Because the reason I followed Samuel to that forest is because I could not feel any presence. It's like he was never there." Jessi interrupts them.

Her statement alone gave an undescribable hope to the primes.

"Okay! Maybe that did happen! Then what about Jade? Ysabella and Kitsch?" Blue asked again.

"I mean not to interrupt. But I think it's time that this conversation should end here. You should discuss this along with uncle Yalex once your minds are no longer driven by emotions." Acrox suddenly spoke with his head lowered.

After he said that. Everyone became quiet.

"They're right. I think we just need a proper rest." Jessi huffs and looks at Samuel with a sheepish smile.

"We've been on a long rest for 42 years." Blue said with sarcasm.

"That's different. I think we do need a place to help with our minds. And I know just where exactly to go." Yvel spoke and she sounds very excited too.

"Oh please. I'd appreciate it if we visit the moon again. I kind of miss the bath tubs there." Coleen chuckles.

"No. I'll bring you home some time again. But I have something else in mind." Yvel chuckles and pulls out a small card from her pocket. Showing it too them tauntingly.

"Hotel Volkswitch?" Everyone said almost in unison as they stare at the card on her hand.

"Wow! I've never been in a hotel in my entire existence." Blue mumbles and suddenly laughed to himself at the thought of it.

"Apparently. I must inform you all that Hotel Volkswitch is not made for mortals. It was made for people like us." She explains which only captured their attentions more.

"Really? Like for immortals only?" Coleen asked, her eyes flickering with curiousity.

"Yes. Heeseung said so himself. It's a hotel for non-mortals." Yvel answered with a delightful smile.

"Heeseung?" Both Jessi and Coleen asked at the same time. As the name sounds very unfamiliar to them.

"Before I came to the manor. I ended up visiting Castle Dracula on my way. And Heeseung happened to be there. I didn't know much about him. But he was there because he had gone through something dreadful like us."

"He is a pureblood vampire. And not much different from Samuel. He leads his friends too and is their eldest." Yvel continues to explain. She saw Acrox and Samuel's eyes glowed blue so she presumed that they are checking it from her memories.

"Wow. He seems like a great fan of the dead couple!" Samuel chuckles at Blue. Causing him to frown in confusion.

"He is. He knows about them. Maybe we can visit his hotel! I too am very curious about Hotel Volkswitch!" Yvel exclaims with sheer excitement.

"Okay. Maybe we can. But we must wait for Yalex. If he agrees to come, then we'll go for a quick vacation. I hope you are all aware that there is a very important matter we still need to discuss." Samuel states.

"It's up to that hotel if my mind changes." Blue said with a huff before walking out of the room.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.