ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

"Sister!?"

"Have you gone insane!? Trevor is an only child!" Coleen furiously spat out as she glares at the demon.

For her. Anything that involves Trevor becomes a sensitive topic that if she hears anything ludicrous, she doesn't stand idly by.

"We know that. But that sorceress is really his sister. I could feel and see Trevor just by looking at her! They're like a bond copy of each other!" Yvel exclaimed hoping to convince the sorceress.

"How is that possible!!? Gammon wanted nothing but to take Yalex power from Trevor! How the hell would he have time to fu** others and make new children!!?" Coleen rambles. She is desperate for a proper explanation.

The least thing she's grateful now is Trevor's nowhere to hear this news. Otherwise he would feel bad and torture himself thinking that he doesn't really have a single ounce of value to his father. Which is unfortunately true.

"We left Arcadia 42 years ago! Including Gammon to do all as he pleases by pretending to be Eros! Tanya had conspired with him and betrayed us and her own husband. Do you think it's impossible for those two abhorrent rascals to have a child!?" Yalex stated rather calmly.

He was expecting it. But he didn't think he would actually met their child sooner. Not to mention that he was really amazed to see Trevor's face on her as they do really look alike.

"If you check, you may be able to see her." Yvel said calmly as she patted her shoulder.

"But... if she's really his sister... w-what would Trevor feel about this?" Blue cautiously asked. As they all know how family issues is a very sensitive topic for Trevor.

"We don't know. But for now, we have to start our plan for us to finish this mess once and for all!" Samuel announced grabbing everyone's attention to himself.

Now that they have successfully transferred the people to a new fortress. It is now time to proceed with their main plan to bring back their friends who have died 42 years ago.

But not in the way that they will revive them. Especially when Yalex knows of all creature, that death have no reverse. And anyone who tries to bring someone back, something else will come to bring chaos.

Now the plan begins with Trevor...

The only evidence of death they have is his disappearance. And only one witness that Trevor was last seen running in the hallways of the citadel. But that's all Samuel needs to steal Trevor from the past.

Trevor is very quick-witted not just because he's a mind reader. He is very smart and clever. He is also the type who suspects everything due to trust issues. And someone who does everything to find an answer.

And if Samuel basically tells him to travel to the future together. Trevor will not easily go of course. Even if Samuel shows what he have in mind, Trevor could think of this as a trap.

Which is why they ought to be smart about going against him too. The best option they have is to lure him by making him dead-curious. Much like what Samuel accidentally did to Jessi. After all, their situations aren't much different.

Since they have already agreed not to travel back in time altogether as it can draw attention. Only one can join Samuel to lure Trevor.

"Wouldn't Coleen be our best option for this? Trevor is more curious about her than us. He would even do anything for her without a question." Blue suggested as they all looked at the sorceress.

"I agree. If you taunt him, he will be curious. Everything you do makes him drawn to you because that's how much he's interested about you. You'll be able to do it without a single shot of miss!" Yalex said to her in a rather confident tone. Even him could confidently bet at the sorceress as all that they stated are entirely true.