ᴀɴ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

"I feel worse no matter what I do." He cried and looked at Yalex with a broken facade.

"I'll feel worse if I choose to stay. Because that would mean that I chose to cower away and ignored the fact that you could all be put in danger again. And I wouldn't be there to help you."

"But if I choose to go back. I will still feel worse as that place will only remind myself of how it destroyed me. Of how I lost her. And not being able to save any of our friends."

Blue only bursted into more tears. He immediately covered his face with his hands in attempt to muffle his cries. But the pain is too evident for him to hide anything.

Yalex could feel the same tremendous agony in him. It's as if like yesterday when he's secretly watching how Blue would try to supress the pain he's going through.

When Rhian died. And then the twins. Yalex was so broken that all he could feel is pain. No matter how much he wanted to make revenge against Ersin or his father. He knows that it will never bring her back to life again.

But the problem is that Yalex was too new at this. That he does not know how to handle the five basic stages of grief. A lesson that Ysabella did not taught him. So it was incredibly hard for him to go through it alone.

But Blue stayed by his side and accompanied him. But that help he got from him might be the reason that he could not mourn properly for his own partner's death. He would sometimes find him hiding in a secluded place to cry on his own. Then he would face Yalex and pretend that he's okay. The demon never thought he will appreciate Blue so much through that.

"You should stop torturing yourself like this Blue. Saving them is not an option at the time." He says but the angel just continued to cry harder.

Yalex moved closer and pulled him to his embrace. Blue does it a lot to him when he wouldn't stop crying. And it gave him a lot of comfort so he hopes that this gesture will comfort him too.

Blue eventually passed out after hours of crying. His eyes are so red and puff. Yalex carefully tucked him on his bed before he left his room. And he happened to run into Coleen.

"How's Blue? We could hear him crying." She said.

Yalex is not even surprise anymore. The walls are entirely useless to them as they can hear each other even from a far distance. So while he was trying to comfort him, everyone's probably listening.

He carefully observed Coleen and it seemed that she had cried too.

"He's good." He said with a blank expression and she nodded.

"That's great. Samuel said we'll be leaving tomorrow after sunset. So you'll have enough time to settle your schedules." She said and was about to walk past him.

However...
Yalex suddenly spoke a word that he don't usually say... Making the sorceress stop.

"I'm sorry Coleen." He said and turned to look at her. Coleen looked at him with a very dumbfounded expression.

That's a very big word that is near impossible for Yalex himself to say. With no hidden intentions included.

"F-for what?" She asked. A bit anxious at the sudden apology.

"I know that it's too late for me to say this. And that I had all the chance to say this to you first before we all left... It's suppose to be meant for Trevor, but you're the only one left in memory of him."

He stated and Coleen's expression softened. Her eyes brimming again as her lips began to shiver.

"I'm really sorry. It costed me so greatly to realize many things in this universe. And her death made me realize that I should have never taken him for granted."

"I love Trevor just like you did. Maybe not as much as you do but he was the only person that I could call a family on which I clearly meant so. I was just too vile to show it to him."

"And I'm sorry that I did not treat him well. Nor was I able to do anything the moment he disappeared."

"It was fairly understandable Yalex. You were a human when he disappeared. It's not your fault that we could not investigate further." She assured him and pats his shoulder.

"And I'm glad to accept that apology. It is enough that I have seen you learn a lesson from what we went through. So please do not let this bother you anymore and continue with a peaceful mind." She says and forces out a smile in attempt to stop herself from crying again today.

"Trevor is very lucky to have you Coleen. But none of us deserves him. We could've done better to protect him and maybe that's why we all started to fail." Yalex said almost quietly before he continued to walk to the other end of the hallway.

Eventually, he found himself strolling to the old garden. The others must be asleep by now as it is only a few hours away from midnight. It's not like he needs any sleep so maybe walking around can help to ease his troubled mind.

He's always had a lot of things to think about after returning from the underworld. Aside from his new surprising career, he always thinks of the primes almost every day.
Especially the memories with Ysabella that he cherish the most.

The next day. Everyone is having a peaceful breakfast that is prepared by Jessi, Yvel and Coleen. Everyone had a lot of things to talk about on the table as they eat. From Samuel and Jessi catching up with the twins. To Yalex being teased by the other three using all of his music videos that he released.

Nobody would suspect that there is more to their picture other than a big happy family. It's like the perfect reenaction of what they've always dreamed of. Shame enough that they are not complete on that table.

"Trust me. He'll keep whining at the hotel about his fans!" Blue laughed hilariously.

"Exactly. He'll be like, my fans will be worried if I don't update them!" Yvel playfully mimicked.

Yalex could only sigh as he watches them make fun of him like it's the best thing they've ever done in their lives.

Atleast they're happy...
He said in the back of his head. Pouting as he tries to ignore them. But Blue just had to play the exact video where he's acting cute in front of a camera. Capturing the other four's attention.

"Oh come on! Stop going through my videos! Otherwise I'll assume you're an obsessed fan!" Yalex threatened.

"Maybe I should just become like that! I'll tell the world who you really are!" Blue playfully mocked.

And you could only guess what happened next...
The hallways of their headquarters finally have sounds. Thanks to Blue's hilarious screaming while trying to run away from an embarassed demon.

"Get back here you stupid ugly bird!!!!!!!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.