ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᵛⁱ

After hours of search. Blue decided to make a brief stop and rethink of where he can find Yalex.
Think in his place. If he were him, where would he hide that none will find him?

He had spent quite some time with the demon. Especially when he became a human. He learned that Yalex fell in love with the idea of kindness and love.

He fell in love with God. That is why he loves to pray.
And for a demon. None, atleast no one from those who never really knew him. Will think that he'll be hiding in a place that demons' first and most hated place on earth.

A church.

He trusts Yalex is not stupid enough to fly too far. So Blue searched on every closest church he can find.

Eventually finding him in an old and abandoned church in the middle of a cemetery.

He could hear the demon speaking to God. About his pain.
And he feels very betrayed.

Blue didn't bother to say something. He entered the church and knelt beside the demon. Quietly praying.

Yalex did not bother to look at him. He just kept speaking like He is there. And the more he talks, the more Blue can hear all the reasons that are enough for Yalex to leave them.

"I'm so tired but I love all of them." Those words made Blue to look at him.

He turned to look at the old dusty cross in front of them. A big question screaming in his mind.
Is this your punishment for him? For all of us?

He stood up and moved to kneel in front of Yalex. Taking his attention.

"The old me would never say this to you Yalex."

"But you and I have gone through so much. That is d**n near impossible for anyone to survive."

"So... I'm sorry... Iam so sorry!"

"I can't tell you anything as an excuse for what we did. But I care."

"I admit to it that I doubted to trust you. But you guys were the only ones I had in those dark times. I thought you will leave for revenge but you didn't."

"And I genuinely cared to be there on your side when you needed someone. Yalex I don't want you to think that you came to us in vain. Samuel cares for you. And I know that you already know that."

"They have returned to us. And I know that it scares you too."

"But I think this is the only chance for us to face the result together. We are so close Yalex!"

"But what's gonna be the price this time? What do we have to lose this time?" Yalex muttered and sat down, leaning his back on the nearest old chair. Hugging his knees as he starts to cry his heart out.

"I don't know. But I would rather go out there and die trying. I don't want to have any regrets with this chance." Blue said with a bitter smile.

Then he sat down on his spot, crying along with the demon.

ɪᴛᴢʏ

"Let's go back." Yalex suddenly spoke as he tap his clothes clean from dusts.

Blue looked up at him and stared at the demon's expressionless face. He knows that Yalex is heavily offended by the fight earlier but he's wise enough to not ponder too much about it if it's just gonna offend him more by thinking about it.

"Are you okay now?" Blue asked and Yalex immediately turned to him.

He didn't said anything and just offered his hand and helped the angel to stand up.

"I'm not. But my feelings never matter." He said in a nonchalant tone.

Blue let out an exasperated huff and was about to retort but Yalex cut him off.

"Yalex that's not--"

"Enough. We are not gonna talk about it. Let's just go back." He said with a stern voice before he flew first to return to the others.

Blue bit his lower lip and turned to look at the huge cross of that church.

"Please do not give up on him. Because I won't." He said in a sad tone before he followed the demon.

The two returned to the rest of the primes. And by the time they did, Kitsch and Ysabella are already awake.

Ysabella immediately ran to hug him. She seemed sad especially after hearing about the fight. But she didn't said anything to Yalex and just quietly hugged him. The demon on the other hand gladly returned the gesture but his face remained stoic.

Everyone had already explained to Rhian and the twins about what happened. And Yvel had took the liberty to carefully explain how it exactly affected the primes that was left behind.

Upon hearing what happened. Kitsch and Ysabella became evidently sad.

Yvel and Kitsch had not spoken to each other about it after the explanation. She simply told him to listen carefully but there was at least comfort that Yvel longed for decades.

Samuel wanted to talk to Yalex about what happened but he knew better that they have a more important matter at stake. Especially now that they've wasted enough time.

"We will talk once we are able to finish off this plan. All of us. But now, we must return first to those that needs us." He announced and everyone gathered around him.

Samuel looked at each of them.

From their youngest pair. Yvel and Kitsch are both standing side by side with their hands linked together.
Then Trevor and Coleen who are both staring at each other with anxiousness all over their faces.
He looked to Rhian and Blue as well and the two are standing side by side but not too close. Ever since Blue and Yalex came back, they haven't spoken to each other a single word.
Yalex and Ysabella are both standing beside the dead couple. And everyone are just simply wearing a sad and anxious expression.

Mainly because the thought of helping Arcadia again bothers them. They did it once and betrayal is what they got in return. It made them anxious that the Arcadians might end up doig it again.

"Samuel. Bring us home."

The leader snapped from his trance and looked at his wife in front of him. She is smiling at him with an adoring eyes. And all he could see from those eyes is how much she believes him.

"If we do this. There's no turning back now." He said and looked at everyone and they all simply gave him a light nod.

"Gammon is doing this because I chose you all. He's doing this because of the primes. And only the primes will have the power to stop him." Yalex stated in a blunt tone.

Jade let out a soft sigh and looked up to her husband. She knows how much Samuel is feeling tortured whenever he thinks he makes the wrong decision. And she wants to make sure that Samuel will not doubt himself again now that they are given a second chance.

"Whatever your decision is."

"We."

"All of the primes."

"Will be there to follow."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.