ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⁱⁱ

"I-isn't it dangerous for you to be here? His scent is everywhere." Blue asked the demon beside him when he smelt the scent that lingers all over the cave.

It was very sweet and alluring. And one that is not easily resistable unless with a strong will. And to think that Yalex is a demon who gives no fu** about anything. It's pretty dangerous for him to be there because he might take advantage of the dragon's state.

The shard that Yalex touched was the day of Kitsch's heat. It was when he had first lost his control and ended up in a make out session with his rider. The dragon could not remember it unlike Yvel who have a clear memory of how far they almost went that day.

So knowing that Yalex perverted mind must've seen it is really a big fat embarassment for her.

"Don't worry. Kitsch means the universe to all of us. Iam not going to harm my muse's brother. She taught me how to differ my targets from my friends." He replied in a quiet tone.

Blue observed him and noticed the sad smile on his face.
He never said it out loud but he was glad that Yalex went through all of that pain to become who he is now. He changed so much and he likes that change.
And him learning the greater and good than being the vile and cruel. Makes him more powerful and the strongest among his kind.

"I trust you. Atleast except your perverted mind." He said which made the both of them chuckle before focusing their attention to the couple who finally enters the cave. Marking the beginning of the main event.

It was Kitsch who walked in first. He looks terribly flustered and frustrated. He was younger then and seeing him makes Yvel wants to just bolt down and hug him. But she can't because of the time rules they must follow.

And that is not to see their own past selves or make eye contact with them.

When the dragon entered the cave. He kept walking back and forth and muttering to himself to keep calm and relax. But his body is doing otherwise.

His feet wouldn't stop walking. His eyes are already growing a bright purple and his features had grown more prominent. His body is shaking due to his own heat rippling in his body and begging to be touch.

Soon enough, Yvel entered the cave with a worried expression. She immediately rushed towards Kitsch but once he felt her presence and her hands attempting to reach him. He panicked and quickly retreated as he step away from her.

"L-leave me alone! P-please! I'm scared. I don't know what I'll do!!!" He suddenly cried as he pulls his hair with pure frustration.

Yvel attempted to calm him down and had to stop stepping closer to him so he won't avoid her more.

"Please!!! I can't s-stop it anymore! I can't control it!" He cried again. He's began crying and Yvel still couldn't believe that it was just a turn on. So it's not helping their situation at all because her mind is already going frantic and having lewd thoughts already.

But this is her dragon going through the most important part of his life. She knows that his heat plays a big role to his depleted race. And he must make the most of it especially because the mating season for his kind only comes like once in a blue moon.

"It's okay! Just breathe and relax! Try to calm down." Yvel commanded calmly. Making sure not to use a heavy tone.

And since it is an official command, Kitsch did as told and calmed down as Yvel said. But his body is not following orders and is not cooperating with his mind.
Yvel thought it was safe to step closer seeing how his expressions went soft. So she went closer. But that was the mistake she did that day which led to one thing and another.