αℓℓιαи¢є ⁱⁱⁱ

"Because even though it was never proven. Arcadians believed that the location beside Haron Desert is the resting place of Erda, now known as Kar-thal. Which happens to be Vialem's extension." Hope explained seeing their questionable faces.

"Fu**! We have to warn them! Now!" Trevor exclaimed and immediately ran out of the room.

The two went outside and when the other three saw them in a frantic movement. They went back to the ground to find out what's wrong.

The couple explained everything to them in a quite panicked way. But still, they were able to understand the important part.

"Coleen and I are the only ones who know the location of the hotel. Kitsch and I can go there faster! Stay here and protect the people!" Yvel said before nodding her head to Kitsch.

The dragon immediately shifted back to his form and flew away with Yvel. The rider led him to the location of the hotel. They had to fly up to space first before flying above the atmosphere and swooping down to the main location.

Ready to bring the important news to the demon and the vampire.

ŤнƐ Ɠ尺ɪ௱ Ɛ௱þɪ尺Ɛ'ら ŤƐ尺尺ɪŤØ尺Ϥ

"I can't believe you're gonna make us walk back to that putrid place again! This is so inhospitable! Don't you have any horses or cars!?" Rhian continued to complain as they made it close to the edge of wolves' territory.

"I know. That place smells like dogs who never know bath exists." Sunghoon let out a sigh to let out his frustration.

He and Heeseung decided to accompany Yalex and Rhian to the Daoan Pack to avoid having the two causing a war between their kind. While Ningning stayed at the Hotel to watch over the guests.

"Does she always complain like this?" Sunghoon whispered to the demon walking beside him.

He was terrified of Yalex earlier and couldn't even bear to stand by his side. But thanks to Rhian's nonstop complaint which hadn't stopped since they entered the forest.

Sunghoon is more exhausted listening to her than walking beside the demon.

"I can fu**ing hear you, Sunghoon! If you had brought your car for us to use I wouldn't be blabbering my mouth here!" She complained again.

"Rhian! Can't you just shut up!?" Yalex growled at her as even he finds her complaints very exhausting.

"I knew we should have brought Blue with us!" He said with a devilish grin.

Rhian immediately stopped walking and turned to glare at the demon. Then after that, she continued walking without saying a single word.

Yalex smiled victoriously while Heeseung and Sunghoon just simply shared a confused look.

After a quiet fifteen minutes. They've already reached the heart of the forest. Where the vampires often meet the Daoan Pack.

The four stopped there and looked around, waiting for K's pack to corner them.

"It hasn't been long since what happened. I don't think K will be happy to see us." Sunghoon muttered and Rhian immediately scoffed in sarcasm.