¢нαиgє σf ρℓαиѕ

"Now?! But I thought Yalex and Samuel are still traveling in time to retrieve our friends?" Heeseung questioned after Rhian suddenly summoned everyone. Bearing some heavy news.

"There's been changes in the original plan." She said in a snarky tone. She looks quite pissed about it too.

"We'll be attacking by dawn. Gammon already gathered his army from six supreme planets while we were busy training. Kades is already alive as well and she managed to kill three of the elementals. That's already a disadvantage to us! We're literally facing six planets as our enemies!!!"

Rhian is beyond frustrated and as much as everyone wants to calm her down. The news is very frustrating to begin with.

"Yalex sent a new plan. We have to follow this otherwise Gammon will find a single mistake and a chance to turn the game upside down!" She said and pulled out a bottle of moondust that she sneaked from Yvel's stuff.

She threw the dust on the table and it moved, forming a holographic image of the Quinses nest.

"This is the Quinses Nest. The only place on Arcadia that remained untouched despite all the wars that made it in history. This place has the most dangerous and deadliest monster than any of us can imagine. Originally, it should have been placed on the monster's nest but their kind always kills anything that makes a sound. So they had to be separated from everyone."

"2 hours ago, the same time that Samuel and Yalex returned with your friends. We've received new information from Lupin therefore causing the bug change in our original plans."

"Kades has been alive for 2 years. Gammon brought her back and she's been hiding in the nest for a while now. White Peak's massacre at the kingdom made it easier for her to come out without being noticed. Hence, releasing all the monsters from that nest."

"Our main mission is to lure all the monsters instead and the primes will seal it again. But the mission is honestly easier said than done." 

Rhian explained while everyone listened attentively. The moon dust on the table continued moving too and showing them images of how the nest looks like and even the monster itself.

"If the mission is to lure them. It wouldn't be that hard. We can consider that the fight in the middle of that might slow us down. But it shouldn't be anything we can't handle." K said while staring at the illustration with amusement.

They've seen many things about magic but had never seen real moon dust before. Especially that the dust they are watching are essentially authentic so it's quite mesmerizing to watch.

"It is hard." Kitsch said, gaining all the attention to himself. "The quinses is a monster without a sense of sight or smell. The only sense it has is its highly advanced head that consists of a hundred ears. Therefore allowing it to hear even the tiniest voice." Kitsch explained to the wolves and vampires in a furious tone.

He didn't want any of them to perceive the monster as an easy enemy. Because even he admitted that it took the primes years to make sure that all quinses would be in the nest.

"This monster is twice the size of a two storey house. It's big and swift enough to slaughter a dozen battalions in just a minute." Blue added. He still remembers it vividly because there were three quinses during their battle when the portal for Arkos was created.

"So we're literally gonna go to war in silence." Heeseung commented with a chuckle and looked to see K's reaction. Only the two leaders joined the conversation while their friends were busy guarding the hotel.

"It's the same for them. But it's certain that instead of directly fighting us, they will simply lure the monsters towards us to kill us." Yvel muttered.

"That's totally cowardice on their side!" K commented aggressively but the others couldn't deny more of it because it is a fact.

"Of course. It's Gammon we're talking about. He'll take advantage of everything he can." Blue sighed followed by a brief silence over everyone.

"The plan has changed now. Instead of going to war, we are all going to Arcadia mainly to bring those monsters back to their home. There will be a fight that we can expect while we are trying to fulfill our mission. And it could lead us to fail and die. But it's now or never. Because if we stay still and do nothing, they will see it as ignorance and consider opening a portal to bring those monsters here on earth." Rhian said to them as everyone watched her with unreadable expressions.

The moon dust moved again and this time, showing a map that seems to be endlessly showing a massive vicinity.

"There are billions of places in Arcadia but Lupin and Yalex were able to find the places they were sent to. So we'll have the chance to ambush the monsters before they reach their destinations. And this…" Rhian suddenly pulled something very carefully from her coat.

She showed it to them and it is a glowing fire crystal.

"The fire elemental may have lived upon encountering Gammon, but it injured her badly. Therefore, she could no longer fight and the remains of her powers were hidden in this crystal. To give it to someone who is more capable of using it." She said to them.

"The primes can not absorb more power than we already have. It only adds up the responsibility." Yvel muttered with a pout before looking up at Kitsch.

"What are we supposed to do with that?" Heeseung asked. He tried to read her mind but it seems that Rhian and even all of the primes have some type of blocking spell that prevents him from reading their minds.

Must be because of Trevor who is also a mind reader. But he never got the chance to meet the sorcerer that Coleen is so madly in love with.

"Yalex had sent this along with the bad news. He said that Samuel told him that one from the vampires will be able to absorb the power here." She said and looked at Heeseung who seemed rather baffled at the mention of his friends.

"One of my friends who wields fire is probably with them if they indeed returned. Why would they bring that here then?" He asked cluelessly.

"Because the fire crystal is definitely for someone else. And if I'm not mistaken, it is for the vampire girl." Blue said as he chuckled in amusement and looked at Kitsch.

"What made you think it's for her?" Yvel asked.

"I've spoken to Ningning once. And her gifted ability is powerful and strong enough compared to the rest of the vampires. Although they are all powerful as well. But only hers are strong enough to absorb the powers from this crystal. If the others try to absorb it, it will kill them. But for her, she will easily absorb it and her body will recognize the new power as her own." Kitsch carefully explained.

"Well that's partly true. Ningning couldn't touch anything due to her ability. But she trained really hard to control it and now she was able to also copy our powers if she touched us." Heeseung eventually agreed and pitched in his opinion.

"So it's settled. Flame will be hers to command. You may give it to her." Rhian said and carefully handed the crystal to Heeseung.

"Now. Gather everyone and let's meet at the heart of the forest. We will leave right away to meet with Samuel and the others at Arcadia."

"It's time to clean up a demon's mess."