тнє тяυтн вєнιи∂ тнє тяυтн ⁱⁱⁱ

Blue stood in a serious poise. Holding his sickle with his right hand and staring at the two beings.

They're not doing anything.
Why?

The same question kept bugging him in his mind as he watched the two stand there as if they were waiting.

Blue decided to withdraw his sickle just to see if they will attack once they see him without a weapon. But once he did, the black mist suddenly shifted into a human form. Although replicating one of the already dead guards' faces.

"Blue... Do you not recognize me?" The man spoke with a playful smirk.

Blue tilted his head trying to think of what he said. He could indeed feel that he had felt the presence somewhere else.

And now that the more he thinks about it. He finally remembers that it isn't the first time that they both met.

"You... What are you doing here? You should be at the valley of death and guiding the souls to the bridge to the afterlife!" Blue exclaimed when he finally recognized him.

White Peak shifts its head to the death element. He looks obviously confused.

"I'm here for a good reason my friend."

"We met just once! That doesn't make us friends!" Blue said with a snarky tone. Earning a light chuckle from the other.

"Well. Our relationship does not matter." He chuckled and stepped forward.

Blue immediately summoned his sword back and threatened the element to not step closer even though they can't hurt each other.

White Peak started growling as if he's communicating with the element. Blue just watched quietly. But as they were talking to each other. Flames began to rain on them. And Blue swore he saw Yalex flying towards the death element and slashed his throat. White Peak immediately chased after him to the air.

"Blue!!!" He heard Rhian's voice and he immediately turned.

But before he could confirm it was her, the vampire already had him engulfed into a tight hug and he could sense the worry she had for him.

"I-I'm alright." Blue muttered and wrapped her in his arms.

Doing that made him feel very easy. And he feels like everything that's been burdening him has already been lifted.

Hugging her felt so right. Despite the battle between the demons and the two elementals.

"I was so worried... Yvel said that the two elementals are coming here. A-and I know that you're gonna volunteer to come here. She said Kill came with White Peak. S-so we have to come-"

"I'm okay." Blue cut her off in a calm tone.

He leaned back and caressed her cheeks. Looking at her with a loving gaze.

I miss her so bad.
And I want us to go back to the way we were...

"It hurts to see you worry about me." He said in an almost inaudible voice.

Despite the bloody fight around them. The two felt like they were in their own world. Without anyone to disturb them.

"Then don't make me." She said and her voice broke at the end.

"I'm sorry. Please don't cry. I'm fine." He said in a hushed tone while wiping away her tears.

"I'm so sorry too. I know I'm wrong and I'm very sorry. But please, don't stay away from me anymore." She whimpered and grabbed his hands on her cheeks. Holding onto them tightly.