тяєνσя'ѕ тяι¢к

"There's something else coming. I can sense it."

Yvel heard Kitsch speak to her mind. He sounded very furious.

"Is that where the sound came from?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what's coming?"

"Lake had mentioned it once. She said that the creature of the twin mountain is real. That it's one of the seven, most powerful elemental creatures that turned Arcadian into a duplicate hell in the first place."

"Elementals? It's not just this creature here? There are more somewhere on the planet?"

"Yes. But the one here is third among the seven elementals. Logan believed it was the same size as me. I'm not sure if I can take it."

"Of course you can! Trust yourself, love! You're stronger and powerful than you think!"

Yvel noticed that Kitsch stopped communicating. Instead he was focused on listening to the mountain. Kitsch immediately flew to the others, along with the wave of the avalanche that's about to hit the barrier.

It was so strong but the firewall they made was strong enough to receive the first hit that lessened the strong impact when it hit the magical barrier. The wall of fire dissipated into the thick and hard blocks of snow.

The impact of the avalanche is still strong enough that it caused cracks on the barrier so the primes had to make it hold.

Yalex on the other hand had perfectly done his job and managed to keep the volcano still when the avalanche hit and covered all over the crater. Burying the demon under.

But it was the least of his worries as he too, can sense another creature that was awakened in that mountain. Yalex teleported to the others and helped to keep the barrier strong since the avalanche is still not stopping. None of them have any idea where all the snow came from to cover the entire planet with its waves. But they do know that it's resourced by a powerful magic.

Kitsch landed not far from where Samuel is situated. He had to ask Yvel to come down since it would be too dangerous to keep her with him while he checked what woke up in the mountain.

Kitsch flew back to the cold sky and was accompanied by the demon and angel so they could check the mountain despite the avalanche still on the run.

"This barrier won't hold all of this snow! We need to dump this somewhere!" Trevor yelled as he struggled to breathe in the immense cold.

He's always been able to handle the cold. But this much that he finds the atmosphere too thin to breathe in. It was speeding up the weakening of his body.

But he knew he couldn't give up. So he had to take advantage of the souls in him to keep himself awake at least until the avalanche was over.

"Where!!!? There's nowhere we can dump this snow!!!" Jade yelled back. Although she agrees with Trevor, they don't know any safe place where they can dump tons of snow that is enough to destroy lives of Arcadia's half.

"Ysabella! Call Yalex! Tell him to take all this snow to hell!!!" Samuel yelled at the phoenix when the idea popped in his mind.

Ysabella tried to reach out to the demon with her mind. But something went wrong.

She can't reach him. Nor her brother. She wanted to go but Yalex strictly said and begged her to not follow because of the possible danger. Which is why Yvel also had to stay too.