кα∂єѕ ρℓαgυє ⁱⁱ

"I've already informed Ruan and Eli about it. They said they're gonna check from their end too." Lord said as he approached Mako and Acrox.

Jessi is already there too. She was notified secretly by Mako about the new concern that they've just found.

"We're never really gonna get any rest aren't we?" Jessi groaned and let out a tired huff.

She hasn't had any rest ever since the Arcadians were brought in in the mansion. She ran here and there helping those who are injured and others who need help to practice their magic. She and the twins are beyond exhausted which made her really grateful for those who are able to regain their powers earlier than expected. Hence Lord, Ruan and Eli. The three showed extraordinary improvement in just a day and helped their fellow Arcadians to train.

"Where's Sapphire? Isn't she with you?" He asked upon noticing the missing sorceress.

Lord always had a special feeling for the princess. He may have never said it in words but he made it clear with actions. Although he and Sapphire don't have any label, they show affection and care for each other.

Lord is very introverted but because of Sapphire, he learned to break out of her shell and was able to communicate with others so he can learn to properly communicate with her. Sapphire on the other hand always shows a tough act because of Gammon being her father. But because of Lord's persistence, Sapphire was able to find a new comfort in her miserable life.

"Don't worry. She left with her guards. Mother also came with her." Mako assured him while giving him a teasing look.

"Alright! I'mma go and get some fu**ing rest! My head's about to blow and I haven't had any hook ups because of this stupid mess! Just wake me up if there's a handsome gentleman who's desperate for my time!" Jessi suddenly yelled before she walked away to her room. Leaving the three to laugh at her statement.

"So where did they go?" Lord asked them again.

"They went to the forest to look for aunt Coleen and uncle Trevor." Acrox replied before he returned to finishing the herbal tonic that they were preparing for the Arcadians so they can replenish their strengths while training.

"I should go." Lord said before leaving the two to enter the forest.

He came by himself of course. The young dragon is known to not fear anything despite always being alone. He's always shown a blank facade and has proven himself as brave as his father. Everybody could recognize him as Logan's son because of their undeniable resemblance but Lord has always been very weary about it.

He dreaded how everyone expects him to be like his family and it was the biggest pressure because like Kitsch, he is also the last of his race in Arcadia.

They've always talked about him and his family but he never heard who his mother is.

"Hey!" Lord immediately moved his head up and saw Ysabella standing by the large branch.

She must've been flying in that area as she is the one patrolling their aerial perimeter. She probably saw Lord and was curious as to why he's in the forest by himself.

"My queen." He greeted and gently bowed his head.

Ysabella swiftly jumped down and eased the boy. She is aware that Lord is somehow similar to her twin brother, and it is her first time meeting him properly since they arrived from Vialem a day ago.

"You're Logan's son right?" She asked and the boy nodded his head, keeping it low and wary of making eye contact with someone he had grown up believing to be dead.

"I've got along with your family well because of my brother. And seeing that you are the last one left, it must be very compelling to be expected to be as great as your father." She said in a humble tone that made him look at her eye to eye.