ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀʟᴇx ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ

"They left us with no choice but to act."

"But General. They are too strong. We cannot go against them."

"We can't. But the those kids will."

"You mean the test subjects? But we could hardly tame them! Are you sure about this sir!?"

"Iam! Now ready the chopper and we will head to District 10 right away!"

DISTRICT 10

The guards assembled and secured each and every corner the sooner that the general and his officials arrived at their hidden quarters.

They call it the DISTRICT 10. It is a hidden quarters where they keep their test subjects for experimenting everything they have gotten from Blue.

They bred women and took their babies. Injecting them with experimented serums and training them to be a weapon. Those test subjects that did not meet their expectations were killed right away.

And only a few are almost near to the complete process where they become a complete weapon controlled by the military.

The blood that runs on them is mixed with the blood of the angel of death. And because of his skinship causing a natural death. Some of the babies injected by the serums either died within seconds in the same way as his victims. Only some that survived are those that showed potential to be trained.

Some of them are separated in the deepest part of the quarters. Locked and kept away from all other subjects.

The general and his officials have reached the deepest part called ABYSS. There, they had to stay put inside a highly-secured room where no any interference nor energy can come through.

And the other side of that room is where they'll be able to see and talk to the only two special subjects.

Dawn and Killer.
Both born from the belly of a japanese woman. Only three years apart. Their mother died after giving birth to Killer. She died the same way as other babies did after Killer was born.

"Hey kids! How's your day going?" The general greeted the two cheerfully. He had successfully manipulated their minds to make them think that he is their maker. That they are alive solely because of him and they must forever serve him otherwise they will perish and die like the others did.

"Master!" The two greeted enthusiastically as they look at him with nothing but admiration in their eyes.

"To what do we owe this special visit?" Dawn asks with a full and confident smile.