ᴀᴄʀᴏx ᴘʟᴀɴ

"Acrox!!!!" Sapphire's voice were loud yet clear as she calls desperately for the winter prince.

It has been an hour already since the wall was breached. They were expecting the primes to return within the first 20 minutes of the fight. But they didn't.

It made Jessi and the twins worried thinking that they may have been lost in time. But as much as they wanted to find out where they are right now, a lot of lives are at stake in the moment.

When the walls were breached, they're already surrounded by enemies by then. There are still children inside the fortress but there isn't any escape left for them to take the young ones. So they have no choice but to fight.

Acrox took full command of everyone who can fight. They didn't have many flight takers so it was very hard because  many winged creatures are trying to destroy the ceiling to attack them from everywhere. It's only thanks to Samuel who built the fortress so destroying the roof is not easy.

Sapphire and Acrox are not that far from each other. The two are also with Sapphire's protectors. Trying to protect the last secured room standing where they are all keeping the children who couldn't even pee on their pants anymore thanks to fear and coldness that entered the fortress.

Many Arcadians are dead and their number of allies is growing thinner by minutes.

"We can't stay here!!! These kids are gonna die either way if we don't find a way to escape!" Sapphire yelled at him.

Acrox turned to her a bit hopeless. They all looked around. Everywhere is filled with screams of dying and pain. The sounds of sword clanging on each other and flames that are nonstop trying to burn the ice walls.

It's already dark and the only source of light they have are the fires that appears once in a while whenever a fire wielder attacks.

He doesn't even know where's Mako and Jessi are right now. He is worried for his twin sister but he knows that she is okay for now and that Jessi will protect her with her life. He can still feel her so he knows she's not dead in the fight.

"There's only one exit here Sapphire! And we all know that's where all these creatures are coming from!!!" Hope yelled as she continues to make her defense to keep their enemies coming close to the room.

"But we have to do something. These children may last a few more minutes here with us protecting the room! But you know we are surrounded. And we will keep getting trapped if we don't find a way out." The princess fired back.

Even Acrox agrees completely. Defending the room is just simply buying the children more time to live. But in pure fear from getting killed.
Getting them out is the only option but how is the only question.

"I know how." Acrox said to them and immediately draw the attention of those around him. "But it's very risky. And I might end up killing us too." He said quite anxiously.

"Whatever it is, let's do it now! We're all gonna die here anyway!" Sapphire says and looked to Acrox direction. She's still able to see him despite the dark since her eyes also works in night vision. One of the perks of being half demon.

Acrox took a deep breath and prayed that his father will be able to come back and help them. Only him, Mako and Jessi knows about them for now. And he can't risk telling anyone at all if it's not even sure that the primes will be able to return in time.

"Call everyone here! We'll make a formation to head to the south wall where there are less enemies! We're gonna take the children there and those creatures will definitely trap us there but I need everyone to make sure that we'll all be there! I will take care of the rest!" He announced to their troops and they immediately sent the message to their remaining allies who are not with them in that area.