ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ

"How long do we need to stay here?" Blue asked before taking a sip from his wine.

He and the rest of the primes are gathered at the sky lounge. While Jessi and the twins are currently at the wine bar inside. Having entertained by Sunghoon and Ningning.

"A few days atleast. Acrox and Mako came here for Arcadia's need. We're just here to think if we're going back with them or not." Yvel said with a sigh while trying not to spill her wine glass after filling it to the brim.

"But what if we don't go? We're just waiting their time." Blue huffed before turning his gaze to the view of the forest.

"If you guys won't, I will. They're my children and I will do whatever it takes to protect them. But are you okay though? You haven't seen a single vampire in a few decades." Samuel asked while scanning Blue's expression.

"It would be a lie to say that Iam. She's still the reason why I don't associate with them anymore..." Blue replied and sat properly to face the four.

"It's alright Blue. We're here to relax. Try to take your mind off things. And tomorrow, we'll start hunting at the woods like good old times." Yalex said to him and patted his shoulder.

Blue only smiled at him in response and nodded his head.

"Anyway. What happened to those two kids? What took you both so long to follow us here?" Yvel asked. Having drank already half of her glass.

"Remember the general that my twins approached? He sent those two. They are a test subject created from their research that they attained from Blue."

"Their names are Dawn and Killer. They have similar traits from Blue but somehow different. They are the only sucessful test subject in that headquarters."

Samuel states and both the girls attentively listen as he continue to tell them more of what he saw.

About an hour or two went by and the five eventually finished three bottles of red wine.

Yalex, Coleen and Samuel aren't drunk since first, Yalex never get drunk for obvious reasons. And Samuel doesn't really drink because he knows to himself that he can't hold his liquor. Coleen too doesn't drink because she's too scared to make mistakes.

Which leaves the two bawling their eyes out subconsciously.
Yvel is currently hugging two of the empty bottles as she keeps whimpering. Blue on the other hand is yelling and pouring his heart out on the terrace as he calls for Rhian's name.

"I should bring her inside." Coleen said and started to help Yvel stand up.

"No! I have to stay here! I have to wait for my Prince!!!" Yvel whines as she flops on the floor while crying.

"He waited for me! I have to wait for him too! He'll be here!" She cried and took the bottles to hug them again.

"I'll take care of her! You two take care of Blue!" Coleen said and beckoned them to look at the angel.

He's already climbing the railings with his wings ready to take flight. Yalex immediately dashed to stop him by grabbing his left wing making the angel to dramatically cry when he flopped on the floor.

Coleen decided to drag Yvel back to their room. Leaving Samuel and Yalex to deal with the drunk angel.

"He's gonna embarass himself! Can"t you just deal with him!?" Yalex groaned while looking around.

This is entirely first for him to handle someone drunk.

"I can't touch him. You can bring him back to your room yourself." Samuel said.

Yalex sighed before he did as told. He quickly grabbed Blue by his arm and they teleported to their shared room.

"Where is she? Is she here? Have you seen her!?" Blue cried while pulling on Yalex arms.

"He's gonna keep being clingy. You should help Coleen. I don't think they made it to their room." Yalex told him.

Samuel only nodded before he left their room and quickly searched for the girls.

He found Coleen and Yvel at the lobby. Bothering the other guests. Heeseung is also there trying to calm her down.

Yvel wouldn't stop pulling everyone and asking if they've seen Kitsch. She is a complete mess and looks like a mad woman.

"Yvel! Stop! Let's go back to your room. You need to rest!" Coleen tried to pull her but Yvel seems suddenly stronger for no reason.

"I-I'm really sorry about this! She's not usually like this." Samuel shyly apologized to Heeseung and attempted to help Coleen.

But Yvel suddenly released a strong wave that threw everyone away from her.
Everyone looked at her with mixture of fear and surprise. Except the two primes of course as this is pretty normal for them.

"That's it! Knock her out!" Coleen said to Samuel.

Coleen stood up first and launched herself at the girl. Doing her best to keep her in place. Then Samuel ran to them next and had to hit Yvel on the back of her head just enough to knock her out.

"Carry her to her room. I'll fix the mess here." Coleen said. Samuel only nodded and carried the sleeping goddess on his arms. Stalking back to her room.

The sooner they left. Coleen casted her magic to fix all that Yvel had destroyed after releasing the wave earlier.

Heeseung and the other guests only stood there and watched in bafflement until she finished. She apologized to them after before facing Heeseung.

"You're looking at me differently." She said blankly and Heeseung looked like as if he got caught.

"I'm sorry. It's just... You look exactly as someone I know." He said and lowered his head.

"I see. But you are looking at me as if you loath my presence here. Don't try to lie. My boyfriend was a mind reader like you so I pretty learned a lot from him." Coleen said to him and Heeseung's eyes widened.

"I-It's not that. I don't know if Yvel mentioned. It's just... it was also a sorceress who killed most of my friends. So I apologize if I seem to offend you with how I'm looking." He said. At least with pure sincerity.

"It's okay. I used to look at my boyfriend like that. And now I regret to do that as I should have looked at him the way he deserved."

"You seem to admire him a lot." Heeseung said with a smile. He could easily tell from how Coleen is thinking about him right now.

He's no longer surprised to see that her boyfriend shares the same face as Taehyun. After all, Samuel, Blue and Yalex alone already proven that dopplegangers exists.

"I love him. I always do and strong enough for me to disregard my code. I'm a white sorceress and he's a black sorcerer. A very much different race. And I reckon that it was someone from his people who took the lives of your friend. And for that, I apologize on his behalf."

"It's not you nor your boyfriend's fault. The sorceress we encountered is entirely evil. But the person you speak of sounds very different to me."

"He is. Very very different that I sometimes wonder why he was born as a black sorcerer instead."

"Again. I apologize for the way I looked at you. Please do not think of it the wrong way." Heeseung apologized again and gently bowed his head.

"It's completely understandable. And thank you for telling me. I wouldn't wanna stay here with an illed relation." She said with a satisfied smile.

After their conversation, Coleen returned to her room and thankfully, Yvel is already asleep. Jessi is there looking after her.

"Samuel and the twins are back in their room. You should get some rest too." Jessi said to her.

"We're going hunting with the vampires tomorrow."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.