The One with the BlackVelvetTwice (Part 1)

Author's note: This story is just a product of my imagination. Please don't take it too seriously. Also, I used some Korean words that may not be correct since I used them based on my own understanding. My apology in advance if I used those words wrongly and for the grammatical mistakes you will encounter. Anyway, please vote for my story and happy reading! 🫶🏻

Narrator's POV

Blackpink, Red Velvet and Twice members decided to have a get together. It started when Blackpink's Chaeyoung had a dinner date with Twice's Chaeyoung last march. During their dinner, they said they should meet again but with their group members next time since they're all friends anyway.

A month after, Seulgi went out for a run while going on live on her instagram. Coincidentally, Jisoo was also browsing her Instagram after taking a break from playing an online game. She saw that her bear friend is on live and started commenting on Seulgi's live.

When Seulgi ended her instagram live, the two continued conversing with each other privately. They said Blackpink and Red Velvet should meet up again next time since it's been ages since the two groups spent time together.

Yet almost two months have passed already and the 3 groups still haven't met again except for Lisa, Jihyo and Mina and (G)I-dle's Minnie who hung out last June. After that interaction, the 3 groups wanted to hangout again with all of the members more than ever. Lisa wanted to invite (G)I-dle but the girls were currently busy because of their world tour.

On their BlackVelvetTwice group chat, they finally agreed on a date where they are all available to hang out together. However, Blackpink's maknae, Lisa didn't get the memo. A few days before, the girls were posting some KPOP unsolved mysteries on their GC.

Most of the conversation exchanges are between Jisoo, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Dahyun. Lisa was about to join their conversation when Jisoo posted something on their chat.

{sooyaaa__ sent a GIF}

sooyaaa__: @roses_are_rosie Is it on the lips or not? 🧐

The GIF was Lisa and Sunmi's interaction last 2017 SBS Gayo Daejeon where fans speculated if Sunmi kissed Lisa on the lips or not. Lisa got suddenly flustered as her eyes bulged out from the GIF that Jisoo sent. She started typing out of embarrassment but the girls from the group chat replied faster than her.

lalalalisa_m typing..

jy_piece: 🥵

nayeonyny: 🥵

yerimiese: I like girls and Sunmi unnie likes Lisa more

todayis_wendy: HOT

dahhyunnee: 😎

hi_sseulgi: I always forgot to confirm this with Sunmi unnie

*seen by renebaebae, jennierubyjane, roses_are_rosie, mina_sr_my, thinkaboutzu

lalalalisa_m left the group

Lisa panicked that instead of hitting the send button with her explanation, she just left the group chat. Jisoo tried to add Lisa back to the group chat again but..

sooyaaa__ added lalalalisa_m to BlackVelvetTwice

lalalalisa_m left the group

{sooyaaa__ sent a photo} *(it was a screenshot message that Lisa blocked her)

sooyaaa__: Yeoreobun! *(Everyone) Limario blocked me!