The One While She Was Sleeping (Part 2)

Lisa's POV

My friends and I arrived at the venue an hour late from the start of the party because Juné said we should act cool and according to him, cool people are never early at a party. Since it's Yeri's party, he thinks most guests are college girls so he wanted to make a cool impression which earned a scoff from the rest of us.

We don't have a choice since he's the driver and my doctors advised me that I still can't drive for another month or two until my muscles are a hundred percent back to normal.

As Juné said, the party was packed with college students which I assume are all Yeri's friends at the university. I shouldn't be surprised since Yeri is quite popular and friendly, so making friends is just a piece of cake for her.

Since my friends and I missed singing Yeri a happy birthday, I just greeted her personally as I handed her my gift. Unfortunately, she wasn't that excited when I handed her my gift; rather she was so eager to introduce me to her sister.

But to her dismay, she couldn't find her sister.

She told me her sister is a very quiet and shy person who doesn't really party. According to her, her sister was just here greeting her guests but since the latter is not used to being surrounded by a crowd, her sister might have gone somewhere less crowded, she said.

Yeri: Darn it. If you and your idiotic friends arrived early, you might have met my sister. Where could she possibly be?

I can feel the frustration in her voice.

"We're sorry, okay? Maybe she went home?"

Yeri: My sister might be the most introverted introvert in the whole world but she will never leave my party. Aish! Why can't I reach her number?

She said with displeasure as she tried to call her sister's phone again but still no answer. I felt like she wanted to keep looking for her sister but at the same time, she couldn't leave her party because of her guests.

"Go mingle with your guests and enjoy your party. I'll look for your sister." I said to her with a smile.

She looked at me like she's examining whether I was telling the truth or not.

"I'll look for her. Don't worry. I won't leave your party until it's over." I reassured her which made her smile and hurriedly went back to her friends.

"Oh wait!" I said as I tried to call Yeri back but she was too far already and started entertaining her guests.

"I didn't get your sister's name." I said in a whisper and sighed.

I roam around trying to look for some nerd-looking woman or at least someone who wears specs because as Yeri describes to me, her sister is a big nerd even if I corrected her that bookworms are not usually nerds.

I am not even sure if her sister wears specs but most people who love to read wear one so that's what I assumed.

There are some guests here who wear eyeglasses but they seem to look like college students, which couldn't be Yeri's sister. Plus, I'm trying to search for someone who has similarities with Yeri's facial features.

Suddenly, my attention landed on my friends who were currently on the elevated platform.

Juné is currently singing through the mic as Seunghoon is dancing provocatively while Chanhyuk is playing the guitar that was resting earlier on the guitar stand, and Jisoo is filming the whole thing with her phone.