The One with the BlackVelvetTwice (Part 2)

Author's note: This story was supposed to be one part only. But since some of you requested part two of this story, here goes the continuation of the story. 🙄 I can't believe I let you guys took advantage of my fragile heart/ weakness, a.k.a my "Marupok" self.🙄🙄🙄 HAHAHA

*Also, PLEASE ignore the timestamp. I included some scenes like the ChaeLisa Vlive that happened earlier in July in this chapter. Let's just pretend it happened a little late (like 2 weeks later than the original date). Also, I apologize if I used some Korean words wrongly and for the grammatical mistakes you will encounter.

{2 weeks later}

Irene's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the last time we hung out with Blackpink and Twice members. It's also been 2 weeks since I saw Lisa. What happened during that dawn at the balcony of the penthouse suite, was still fresh in my memory. It feels like it was just yesterday when I fell asleep on Lisa's shoulder after watching the sunrise with her.

My members and I just finished rehearsing our choreography in preparation for our following concerts. It's almost 12 midnight and we're now heading to our dorm. I sat on my usual seat which was in the middle row. I took my phone out and saw a bunch of notifications but there's only one notification that caught my eyes. It was a message from Lisa.

After our moment at the balcony, Lisa and I became text buddies. To be honest, I'm not really a texter type of person but with Lisa, I suddenly enjoyed texting. Even my members noticed that I used my phone a lot lately.

Lisa: Knock knock

A smile crept across my face because it's one of her knock knock jokes again so I started typing in my reply.

Me: Who's there?

Lisa: Pal *(Arm)

Me: Pal who?

Lisa: P-PALgan mat gunggeumhae Honey
Kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun
Strawberry geu mat 😬

I couldn't help but giggle. I don't usually react to this kind of jokes but it's different with her.

Me: 🙄

Lisa: 😂

Lisa: Whatcha doin'?

Me: Just browsing through my phone. We're actually on our way now to our dorm. How about you?

Lisa: Just waiting for Chaé to be ready. I'm here at her place. We will be doing some Vlive in a little while. Have you had your dinner already?

This is one of the many things I like about Lisa. She always asks if I already ate and she always makes sure I don't skip meals.

Me: Yes, we ate right after we finished our rehearsal. You're doing live with Chaeyoung only? Did you have your dinner already?

Lisa: Yup, only me and the chipmunk 😊 I had a big bowl of ramen earlier before dinner time so I'm quite starving now.

Me: Ramen again? 🙄 Eat something before you go live.

Lisa: She will cook for me. 😊 BTW I think we will start now.

Me: That's good then. Can I watch? 🥺

Lisa: Sure 😊

I told Lisa to not reply to me anymore so they can now go on live. I put on my earphones and tuned in to their live. At first, it was hard to go in. I guess a lot of blinks are watching too. When the streaming started, I tried my hardest to maintain a straight face as I watched them. I don't want my members to get suspicious.