The One with the Front Desk Lady (Part 2)

Lisa's POV

"Wake up, Lisassi."

I felt someone poking my cheek and I grunt in pain when I felt discomfort on my back. I opened my eyes and I saw Irene smiling at me.

Irene: Good morning.

She greeted me as I greeted her back. I can tell she's a morning person by the way she greeted me. I slowly got up and looked at the time on my wristwatch. It's past 7 already. I looked at the surroundings and Irene's friends are still peacefully sleeping on the sand using blankets as beds.

Irene: Are you hungry?

"Sort of."

Irene: Come on. I know a place near here that serves better than the breakfast from the hotel. We can just walk from here."

"But–" I looked at Dahyun and the rest of their friends, still sleeping on the ground.

Irene: Oh, don't worry about them. Come on, let's go.

We were walking for less than 10 minutes until we reached the small cafe that Irene was talking about. The cafe is by the beach and I couldn't help but feel amazed by the scenery. It's almost packed with customers and I can already tell that this cafe is indeed very popular in the area.

I let her order for me since I'm not really picky with food and to be honest I don't know what to order. All the food on the menu looks equally good. She ordered one of the cafe's specialties for me and let me try her personal favorite from the menu.

As expected the food was as good as it looked. I guess I should be really thankful to my 3 idiotic friends for sending me here. I don't have to strangle their necks when I return to Seoul.

After Irene and I ate breakfast, she suggested that we should just proceed to the cliff diving spot she was talking about last night since it's just a few minutes drive from where we left her car. We walked back to where Irene parked her car and drove to our destination.

We took a hike for about half an hour and reached the hidden cliff. I couldn't stop panting since I can't remember the last time I exercised, not to mention, I still have a little hangover and sleeping on the ground caused me some pain on my back.

"Can we rest here for a while? I think I'm going to die, Irenessi." I said to her while still panting.

I heard her chuckle.

Irene: Sure, granny.

I gave her a glare but she just chuckled again. She took a deep breath and appreciated the breathtaking scene from her spot. After my breathing went back to normal, I walked and stood beside her as I copied what she's doing.

 After my breathing went back to normal, I walked and stood beside her as I copied what she's doing

(CTTO)

"Wow."

Irene: It's beautiful isn't it?