The One with the BlackVelvetTwice (Part 3)

Author's note:

"PS no more part 3, okay? Lalalalalala 🙉" -> I wrote this note in part 2 of this story before I deleted it because it was the biggest joke I've ever said 🙄🙄🙄 haha

I let you guys win again🙄 I really need to be strong so I won't get persuaded easily 😂😂😂 What made me change my mind? One of you said something in the comment section in part 2 that made me realize something about wanting (or needed) Lisrene to be together as a couple and I realize I want that too. 🫠

Anyway, here's the continuation and the LAST part of this story. Also, since this is still a fanfic (with some real life scenarios), I wrote some scenes that are based on my imagination, they are not real so don't take it seriously.

PS I apologize for grammatical mistakes and thank you so much for reading, leaving comments, voting and for following me 🙇‍♀️ I really appreciate it 🫶🏻

Narrator's POV

Isn't it frustrating when two people with the biggest chemistry are pretending to be friends with each other when they could have been more just because they always get tongue-tied whenever they want to confess their feelings to each other?

Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy created a secret group chat that included Blackpink's Jisoo and Twice's Nayeon. The four RV members supposedly wanted to add Jennie and Rosé in the GC too but since they are now loyal to the Lisrene ship, they didn't want to involve Chaennie.

They see the Jenlisa and Chaelisa as the biggest rivals for their ship. They actually thought of the Lisoo ship too but Seulgi already claimed Jisoo. Telling the 3 that the Lisoo ship won't be a threat anymore, that Jiseul's time has finally come.

They included Nayeon as a spy to Irene since Nayeon is the closest Twice member to their unnie. They needed extra help in solving the biggest question they have ever encountered.

WHAT'S THE REAL SCORE BETWEEN THEIR LEADER, IRENE BAE AND BLACKPINK'S MAKNAE, LISA MANOBAN?

They have become the idol's worst enemy. They've become the notorious Dispatch to LisRene.

(Mouthwash Nation Group Chat)

_imyour_joy: Is it just me or Irene unnie is wearing yellow tops more often?

todayis_wendy: Not just yellow tops, she's been wearing a lot of Celine clothes lately too.

yerimiese: Joohliet unnie likes Yellow TOPs or TOP in Yellow 😏

(yerimiese sent a photo)

nayeonyny: OMG yeri! 😂

_imyour_joy: 😂

todayis_wendy: 😂