The One with the 2 Aries Women

Author's note: This chapter is a birthday special story for my 2 favorite Aries women. I hope you guys like it and please vote for my stories. I'm sorry for the grammatical mistakes. Thank you!

Narrator's POV

{Daegu, South Korea}

"Eomma, what's that star called?" The little girl asked while pointing at the brightest star in the night sky.

The mother looked up to where her daughter was pointing and couldn't help but smile. Whenever the sky turned dark, she noticed her daughter always looking up at the sky and watching the brightest star.

"That star is called Hamal or Alpha Arietis. Do you see the three stars near the Hamal star?" The mother asked.

"Those stars that form a line with the Hamal star?" The daughter asks as she notices that the stars her mother is pertaining to are connected by what seems to be a line.

The mother chuckled and nodded her head in response.

Despite the girl being only 4 years old, you can tell that the little girl is smart. Her mother knows her daughter is way too smart for her age and knows that the latter is always curious but often quiet and keeps her questions to herself.

However, this time, the little girl managed to ask about the brightest star that caught the latter's attention.

"It's called a constellation, baby. They form the Aries constellation."

"Aries constellation?" The little girl asked.

The mother kneeled to match her daughter's height and gently tucked the latter's hair to her ears. The mother took a second to come up with an answer that would be easily understood by her daughter.

Despite knowing that her daughter is a bright kid, she is still young, so a simple answer is already sufficient.

"It's the constellation representing a ram and it's the most important constellation out there." The mother answered.

"Why is it the most important? Is it because it has the brightest star Alpha Arietis on it?" The little girl asked curiously.

The mother gently nodded and gave a warm smile to her daughter.

"Because it's the constellation representing the day you were born. It represents your birthday. You're the brightest star, Hyun."

{6 years later}

{Buriram Province, Thailand}

A little girl is playfully running away from her mother. The mother of the naughty little girl fetched the latter from the nearby farm because it was already dark and her daughter was still outside playing with the farm animals.

No matter how many times the mother told her daughter to be home before it gets dark, the naughty little girl still keeps on spending her time with the farm animals until it gets dark and until her mother fetches her before dinner.

The little girl is so fond of animals that she plans on building herself her own zoo someday, starting with cats. Because according to her mother, she can only have pets such as cats or dogs but not as big as horses, elephants, etc.

As the naughty little girl runs in the direction where their house is located as her mother chases after her, she suddenly stumbled and fell on the ground. Her mother immediately ran towards her daughter and helped her get up.