Chapter 5

As we walk over to the barns I hear a load squeel and I'm starting to wonder where the hell I'm going and what I'm about to see. I don't know if I should ask Tiff where we are going but before I can say anyhting she says,

"Umm so. I'm going to show you something. We call it the Bloodhouse..."

"Okay..." I say in a terrified and worried voice. "And now, when you say Bloodhouse, you mean a barn full of animals being... You know."

"Yeah, I do mean that. I rarley ever come over here because I hate it. The sounds the, the everything." She whispers while staring at the barns.

I pull her to look at me and stare into her eyes, I whisper to her. "We don't have to go to over there if you don't want, I get what's over and you don't have to show me. I get it and I don't want to go over there either."

"Thanks." She said in whisper tones. Tiff grabs my hand, we turn and walk towards the forest. A long ways away but with the sun beating down on us and the draft pushing her hair away from her face.

We start walking through the feild and once we get closer to the forest I can hear birds cherping. All you can hear is the high pitched sound of the bird cherping a sweet melody. Tiff looks at me with a weird look, it's sad but also worried like she has something speical over here. We come around a line just before the forest with a row of stones short and stubby. They look like grave stones.

"So what is this place, it looks like a beautiful forest. At least you have a large wood supply!" I say trying to lighten up the moment.

She giggles and says. "Yeah we do have a lot of wood. But what I really wanted to show you is this." She points to the stones and I look down at them and then back up at her.

She grins and says. "The reason I'm the leader is because I am the longest surviver in this hell hole. The last leader was Shay." Tiff points to a grave at the end and walks over to it. I walk behind her and put a hand on her shoulder and she turns to face me.

We walk back to the middle of the field. "Um where to next?" I say. "Well, you've already seen the Homestead so now over to the Gardens."