Chapter 19

I look back to see the doors slowly opening, I see all the girls staying there waiting there for us. There worrying and some crying. I see Tiff standing there crying while Rusty cries to and they are hugging each other, just to feel safe and better knowing that they have someone with them.

I run over to Sandy with Tracy and we grab her from under the big stone wall and I lift her over my shoulder. I try to get up, it's to hard, but Tracy came to help me since I'm a little light headed because of all the blood I've lost in my head. There's a sharpe pain that runs through my head. I'm wanting to just go and hug Tiff until the end of time but I have to get Sandy to the Glade so she can rest. Now that she is 'dead weight' she's much heavier in weight cause she's not trying to help me out or anything. But now that I've lifted over my shoulder she's a bit easier to walk. I have Tracy beside me keeping Sandy balaced and steady so she doesn't fall off my shoulder and onto the ground. Now that would be bad.

I'm still really light headed from loosing blood but I'm working through it. I can do this, I can do this. I'm doing good. "Are you okay? Do you want to put her down and then we can just put her arms over our shoulders and drag her?" Tracy asks me. "No I'm fine I got her just a few more feet to go." I say back. "Okay" She says with a smile on her face. As we get to the doors, I take a deep breathe and keep walking.

We walk through the tall stone doors and walk to the ladies waiting for us. A bunch of them grab Sandy from us and help Tracy with a few cuts she has. I look over to my left and there I see the most beautiful girl ever. Ms. Tiffany Brown