Chapter 21

We break off the kiss after a few minutes and I look over to the girls, who are smiling and giggling watching us kiss. "So do you guys need help to bring Sandy up to the Homestead and up to her room?" "That would be great. Could you maybe carry her up?" "Yeah just put her down and I'll lift with my back and bring her up there. They nodded and went up to the room. But one little girl stays behind with me and Tiff. It's a yougn girl with tears in you eyes, sobbing away. Tiffany gives her a big hug from the side and the girl curling herself into Tiff body. I neal down and say, "Hey, who are you?" She looks up and I wipe one of her tears from her cheek. "I'm Maya, I know who you are." I look at her with a smerk on my face, "Oh yeah who am I then?"

"Your Matthew the new guy." I look down and think of what to say next, "So your really crying there you okay now?" "Yeah I'm okay just, that's my sister so I'm a little choked up but I'll be good." She says to me with a little smile. "Well I'm helping her right now so you should be happy, cause well, look at me." She smiles big and turns around with Tiff and looks back and gives me a signal to come. So I lift up Sandy and through her over my shoulder, walk into the Homestead and up to her room.

They wave me to come and put her on the bed. So I walk over to the side of the bed and swing her of my shoulder and place her one the bed being as gental as I can. I step back and let the girls do what they do when someone gets injured, as I step back each girl grabs a strap. There's five and they tie her down onto the bed. There's one arcross her stomach, one on each arm and one on each ankle, why are they doing that?"Natalie go grab the searm and inject it into her arm, while I go and inject some water into her. Okay." Tiffany whispers to Natalie. Nat nods and goes over to the dresser and grabs a huge needle from the drawer. "One, two, three. GO!" Tiffany says lining up the needles on Sandy's arms. They inject them into her and I cringe and Maya hugs me hiding away from what they are doing to her sister. She starting to cry again and she's scared for her and her sister.

I turn her towards me and lift her head to look up at me. I can see the tears in her eyes and them running down her face, I wipe one on each cheek and press her back up agienst my chest. After a while of staring at the sleeping Sandy, I grab Maya's hand and open the door and take her downstairs to her room. She changes in the bathroom, while I wait on the bed and when she comes out I tuck her into bed and tell her, "Try to rest for the rest on the evening and just relax and maybe try to get some sleep cause I can tell that none of you slept last night." I give her a big smile and she gives one back. "We camped out by the front of the Maze. Most of fell asleep but I didn't." "Well that's very nice of you, but now you rest and get some sleep. Okay? " I ask her with a smile on her face. "Okay. Goodnight." "Goodnight Maya, I'll see you tomorrow" I say back to her and open the door and slide out.