Chapter 24

Sleeping. Just sleeping here, cuddling with my girl. I suddenly wake up and try not to move because Tiff is laying on me. Her arms rapped around me, like a burrito and her leg latched around my waste / legs, just rapped around me. I love her, I know I do but I'm just afraid to tell her. What if she doesn't love me back and I'm just some fling that she doesn't care about. It's really early in the morning, the sun hasn't even come up yet, still dark outside. But the thing is that I feel like have had a full, good night sleep, it's not like I can't go back to sleep, I would love to but I just don't feel tired. I'm just going to go back to sleep. Maybe I'm not tired because I'm hungry cause I am a little hungry. I slowly move out of the comfy possition I was in and throw on a shirt and go down stairs to the kitchen and grab a muffin. The muffin was in a basket with a little note attached to it saying, "Late night snack anyone freshly made everyday! Much love Maya!" With a little heart next to her name. I grab one and eat it down here. Then once I'm done I slowly and quietly walk back up to my room and crawl back into bed. Tiffany raps herself around me like i was never gone. I feel a lot better now that I have eaten, while warm and cuddling with my baby I slowly fall asleep.

We wake up. It's really late in the day, it looks to be about 12:00 in the afternoon or maybe something around that. I still haven't mastered the way people tell time using the sun and all that but I'm doing pretty good with it. Tiffany gets up, grabs a outfit and goes to get changed and ready, while I'm out here just getting dressed and playing with my hair, cause I'm just that weird. "Okay I'm ready. Lets go for a fucking late ass lunch." She says laughing. "Okay." I grab her hand, open the door and go outside, down to the kitchen.

Turns out that almost everyone had slept in and they all came down stairs when we did, it was kinda weird. After eating we gather everyone outside in front of the Homestead and tell them the news, about the Maze and how we are getting out of here. "Okay everybody! There is a way out of this hell hole we call the Glade, and we have found it. We all need to pack up all of our shit and get ready to go in the next couple of days. The few days we will be packing everything, harvesting food and getting ready for everyone to go into the Maze.

The last few days everyone has been packing up and getting all the food and bags ready to leave. After the last long day of packing Tiffany yells out to everyone to bring all bags of our stuff in front of the Maze and to be perpared to talk about our journey in a half hour. When the half hour is over and everybody is ready to talk all of us meet up in front of the Maze and go over the rules of what we are going to do in the Maze, tomorrow. After going over the rules, it was pretty late at night so we all went to bed. Tiffany came to bed with me and for some odd reason she was acting extra flirty and touchy tonight.