Chapter 22

I'm just fell asleep, barely even asleep. When I hear my door open and close and hear the pitter patter of feet on my wood floors. There doing something but I don't know what, they are being really quiet or trying to be at least. Then I feel somebody crawl into my bed, and snuggle up to me. I turn over slowly and see the tear filled eyes of Tiff. She looks at me with such a sad face and doesn't say a word. I wrap my arms around her and she cacoons over me and there we lay, suggling until we both fall asleep.I wake up and she's looking amazing. And by amazing I am meaning she's beautiful with the messiest hair, and with her face squished into my body. She's so cute that I don't want to wake her up. I put my head back onto the pillow and then close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

"Kay, I know you were looking at me and that you didn't want to wake me, but I've been awake for a little while." Tiff said giggling.  "Well I'm a nice guy and didn't want to wake you. Plus I thought you were sleeping cause your eyes were closed, you weren't moving and you just looked like you were sleeping." I say back to her, edmitting to myself that I'm that gulable to get tricked by fake sleeping. "Good job edmitting it to yourself." She says giggling, while trying not to laugh. I start to laugh and she starts to laugh even more.

Once we finally calm down she gets up and walks over to her clothes and then to the bathroom. I notice that she is in a t-shirt of mine that is huge on her skinny little body and her underwear. She is so funny sometimes, I didn't know girls like to wear other peoples clothes. And yes, her in her underwear kinda got me going. So I get up and theres a knock on the door, I go over and open the door to see nobody, exept a pile of clothes on the ground and a not from Tracy,

'Hey here are your clothes, I'm taking you into the Maze today get changed have a heart breakfast then come meet me in front of the little hut in the far right coner of the Glade, right by the Maze door. If you can't find it go get Tiff, she knows where it is. Much love Tracy.' With a little heart next to her name. I grab the clothes look around if anybody is there and nobody is. Close the door and turn to see Tiffany behind me with a big smile on her face. "Good luck on your first day  in the Maze!" She said with a smerk on her face. "Get it? Cause you've spent a night  in the Maze but not a day  in the Maze. Ahaha!" She laughs a fake ass laugh, which then makes me laugh. "Yes I get it and it's very funny."

"I know I'm just that amazing. Okay well you need get dressed, I will go do my hair then we will go for breakfast. You will need a hearty one if your going out there." She says turning away and towards the bathroom. She walked in while I through the close on the bed and started to take my shirt off, when I look over and notice she's humming away and brushing her hair. She's so beautiful, just so pretty. She looks over and gives me a smile and I go back to changing.

"Okay, you ready?" She asks me while still looking in the mirror. "Yeah sure, are you? " I say back grabbing the door handle and holding a hand out for her. She comes out of the bathroom and grabbing my hand. I open the door and lead her out and go down satirs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.