Chapter 8

As I'm just laying here I wonder about Tiffany. I really like her and I think that I like her as in really like her. I don't know if she likes me or if she will ever like me.

But she kissed me and that hug was not a normal hug. A normal hug is maxium three mississippis and that hug was like five. So I'm not sure if that was like a sign and then the kiss.Ugh the kiss, it was so nice. Her lips were soft and full, they were just so nice.

I really like her though. Now that I start to think about it I'm reilizing that I really like her. I love her fun and bright personality and how she's so outgoing and has that 'I don't give a fuck' kind of attiude.

And of course she's beautiful, long brown wavy mid long hair, and those baby blue eyes that are just so loving but can also kill you in any horrible situation. With those eyes you could burn a hole through your brain. And her body, ugh her body. Tall and thin but not to thin . She's strong and build, her body is just beautiful and she's just so perfect to me. Ah and her rack, ugh her rack is just amazing.

As I lay here thinking about everything that has happened today, I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Thinking about Tiff and everything about her, I slowly fall asleep. Dreaming about everything night.