IV - What The Hell Is A Frankel Footage?

"Eight?" Number Five said, his eyes glancing around the girl's features, praying that it was truly here.

Number Eight remained in character, desperate not to draw unwanted attention to herself or Number Five. "Come with me, darling." She said lowly, taking his hand in her own.

Standing up as commanded, Number Five followed Number Eight like a lost puppy, his hand never leaving hers. He couldn't but notice Number Eight's legs, and the way her hips moved when she walked.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath, the noise of the club making it impossible for Number Eight to hear.

"Wait a god-damn minute." Number Eight stopped in her tracks, noticing a very familiar figure sitting by the bar. Number Five stopped beside her, subconsciously wrapping an arm around her waist protectively. "Is that-?"

Number Five exhaled. "Luther." The pair approached their adoptive brother, who was sat at the bar, drinking his troubles away.

"Nice to see you Luther." Number Five said, sitting on the stool beside Luther. Number Eight leant by his side and grabbed his hand, placing it on her own waist. Number Five frowned at her, wondering what she was doing.

"People have to think I'm your stripper. Act like it." She whispered in his ear through gritted teeth. Number Five grasped her waist tighter in response, raising his glass.

Luther's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Number Five, and the woman he couldn't recognise

Luther's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Number Five, and the woman he couldn't recognise. "Five. What do you want? And who the hell is this? Where's your wife?"

Number Eight rolled her eyes. "Luther, it's me you moron. I'm just... in disguise! Long story."

Number Five tutted. "When when people learn we're not actually married yet." He said, looking at Number Eight. His eyes were running up and down her body out of habit, making him feel guilty. He took the jacket off of his back and wrapped it around her shoulders. "At least keep that on. I can't have all of these men looking at you in... that." He said, referencing her outfit of which was borderline underwear.

"Thanks. I'm taking the wig off too. That shit is itchy." She said, pulling off the black wig and throwing it behind the bar. She untied her white hair, letting it fall past her shoulders.

"Hm. Your hair grew." Number Five purred at her, unable to conceal a smirk. Internally, he was going crazy over her appearance.

Number Eight felt her cheeks flush as she noticed Number Five's eyes darting around her body.

Luther waved a hand in front of their faces, drawing their attention to him. "Hey! Enough with the flirting. Why are you here?"

"How long have you been here, Luther?" Number Five asked.

Luther paused. "A year, thanks to you."

Number Five sighed. "I'm sorry, Luther. I know that couldn't have been easy." He said sincerely. As he spoke to Luther, he ran his thumb up and down Number Eights spine, causing goosebumps to arise at the surface of her skin.