VI - If I Hear You Say Grassy Knoll One More Time...

Number Five, Number Eight, Diego and Lila entered the television store that Elliot owned and lived in. Diego and Lila spent the whole car journey bickering with one another whilst Number Five and Number Eight watched upon them unenthusiastically.

"Where did you get that film? 'The Frankel Footage'. The truth this time." Elliot yelled as he emerged from the kitchen, a large gun held in his hands, pointing directly at the group.

" Elliot yelled as he emerged from the kitchen, a large gun held in his hands, pointing directly at the group

"Elliot!" Number Eight scolded, her eyes focusing on the weapon. "What are you doing?"

"You know this lunatic?" Diego said under his breath, his eyes never leaving Elliot in case he decided to make a move.

Number Five sighed, his hands in his pockets and his posture slumped. "New acquaintance. He's harmless." 

Lila gestured to the gun as if she was the only person that could see it. "You sure about that?"

Elliot's emotions began to boil over, resulting in him losing his temper and his usually timid voice becoming a harsh yell. "Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" He attempted to intimidate, though the group stood pondering in silence.

"Such an open-ended question, yeah." Number Five tutted.

Number Eight shrugged. "It really depends on the people."

Elliot remained focused. "You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out."

Lila held her hands up innocently in front of her body, though she was not intimidated. "You want to take this or should I?" She whispered to Diego, however, Number Five beat them to it.

"No, I've got him." He said coolly before blinking directly in front of Elliot and lifting his gun to the sky. Elliot, out of pure shock, shot a bullet directly through his ceiling which resulted in dust and rubble crumbling onto the carpet.

Diego took the opportunity to pluck Elliot's gun from his frozen hands, keeping it safe.

"What the hell just happened?" Lila chuckled, her eyes wide as she stared at Diego and Number Five.

Number Eight simply shrugged. "Let's go watch this tape."

In order to prevent any further protest, Elliot had been tied to a chair with a piece of cloth stuffed in his mouth in preparation to watch the tape. Number Five and Number Eight were sat together closely on one of the sofas, eagerly watching the tape. Number Eight was happily eating popcorn that she had dug out of the back of one of Elliot's kitchen cupboards. Meanwhile, Lila was painting the toes of an unwilling Elliot with a lime green nail polish. The sound of the tape played away in the background.

"Is it on?  What do you mean you don't know? There's an 'on' button. There's - just press, just press the jigga-ma-thing, whatever. Give it to me, I know how to do this. Okay, let's just, okay."