XXIII - The Most Wanted Family On The Planet

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes that they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald."

The Hargreeves family stood in a huddled circle around the small, static television screen, anxiously watching the live news broadcast. There was a sombre and heavy atmosphere in the air at Elliot's apartment building, resulting in the family hovering in and amongst an awkward silence.

"Viktor Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza."

A monochrome mugshot of Viktor suddenly popped up on the screen, causing Luther, Number Five and Number Eight to look at him in shock.

"Viktor, what did you do?" Luther asked quietly, his voice cracking ever so slightly. Viktor looked at Luther with large, emotional eyes before sighing and turning his head back to the screen.

"A Cuban exile known only as Diego, who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium."

Diego scoffed, displeased to hear that he was being described as Cuban. He was very proud to be Mexican.

"A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties, who fights under the alias 'King Kong.'"

Luther rolled his eyes at the comment regarding his stature.

"Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organising the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter."

Allison chuckled in disbelief as a grainy photo of her appeared on the screen, demonstrating her raising a protest sign in the street.

"And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and know tax evader

"And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and know tax evader."

"What a terrible photo of me." Klaus shook his head, his eyes glued to the screen.

"The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for these unidentified children, who they believe are being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..."

Number Eight shrugged her shoulders as an image appeared of her and Number Five, peering over the white picket fence at the grassy knoll. "Well, it's true." She folded her arms across her chest. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"God, I hate that photo."  Klaus continued under his breath.