XII - Klaus' Cult Is Going To Be So Pissed

"All right. First off, I want to say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going back in time and getting stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us." Number Five said quickly, the words spilling out of his mouth uncontrollably.

Klaus' head whipped towards Number Five. "Oh my God. Again?!" He looked between his family, who were all nodding simultaneously. "All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out abut the end of the-Oh my God. My cult is going to be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019." He whined.

"We have until Monday

"We have until Monday. We have six days." Number Five said, his voice sombre.

"Is it Viktor?" Klaus asked, innocently sipping from his alcohol concoction.

Allison sneered at Number Four. "Klaus!" She hissed.

"What? It's usually Viktor." Klaus mumbled, sitting down and shutting himself up before he dug himself any deeper into the hole he had just made.

Viktor chose to brush off Klaus' comment and looked to Number Five. "Do you have any leads, Five?"

"Yeah, we have one." Number Five passed a brown envelope to Allison, allowing her to look into what they had found. The folder contained a picture of Reginald that was captured from the Frankel Footage as well as the the invitation to the consulate.

"Holy shit, is that Dad?" Allison gasped as she looked at the photo, instantly recognising his attire.

"Yep." Number Eight nodded as the rest of her family gathered around Allison to see the photo.

Viktor studied it closely. "So, that's him?"

"Standing on the grassy knoll." Diego said under his breath, earning a look of daggers from Number Eight.

She sighed deeply. "Diego, how many times? Why do you have to call it a grassy knoll? What's wrong with just grass?"

"Diego and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means. So far, we've got nothing." Number Five cocked his head to one side.

"Not nothing. He's planning to kill Kennedy." Diego muttered.

Number Five placed the brown file down, refocusing his attention on his family. "Maybe. But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right."

"Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.

"Come on, do the math. We know Dad's having some shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do." Diego spoke.

Number Eight let out a frustrated groan. "Is it stop saying grassy knoll? Is that what we have to do? Because I would love that." She shot a sarcastic smile at Diego.