XIX - Is Klaus Having A Stroke?

"Hey." Luther panted as he approached Number Eight and Number Five in the alleyway that they had originally landed in. "Where is everyone?"

Number Five laughed, though not joyfully. "You're the first."

"What?" Luther asked before a shrill screaming noise could be heard in the distance. As the three turned their heads, they saw Klaus doing some sort of strange shimmy at the end of the alleyway.

"What in the hell is he doing?" Number Eight asked as Klaus ran towards them, his arms flailing behind him and a huge smile creeping across his face

"Hey! We made it!" He chuckled before grunting and doubling over. His body was shaking as though he was having a seizure.

Number Five looked wildly at Klaus, trying to analyse his especially erratic behaviour. "What do you mean we?"

"Get out!" Klaus yelled with a shuddering breath. He was twitching, shaking and grunting, completely unable to stand still.

Number Eight watched Klaus with her mouth hanging open. "Klaus! What the hell are you doing? Is Klaus having a stroke?" She asked Number Five, who was impatiently tapping at his watch.

"Out!" Klaus shouted as his body convulsed before, suddenly, he was projectile vomiting all over the ground. Only known to Klaus, the reason for his profuse vomiting was the fact that Ben was trying to possess his body.

"Oh God, NO." Number Eight gagged, holding her hand over her mouth. Her skin dropped to a ghostly shade of white as she looked away, trying to prevent heaving. "Klaus, what the hell?" She groaned, feeling her stomach churn.

Luther sighed dramatically. "I can't believe it. I mean, you're here." He said, gesturing to Klaus' body that was now laid across the floor, dangerously close to the pile of his own vomit.

"We've got eight minutes left." Number Five said, staring at the ticking hands on his loose watch.

"Oh, I've just had the strangest dream." Klaus whined, sprawling his arms and legs out across the tarmac.

"Where the hell are the others?" Number Eight asked, her stomach still feeling particularly vulnerable. She was holding her breath and ensuring her eyes never met Klaus' ungodly amount of bodily fluids that were strewn across the floor.

After minutes of pacing, grumbling and chuntering, the family members who had turned up were borderline hysterical.

"We've got a minute left!" Luther yelled, slamming his fist against the top of a metal dumpster, causing a small indent from the impact.

"What's going on guys? Are we going somewhere?" Klaus murmured, his voice hoarse and sleepy.

Number Five was pacing back and forth. "It was a simple task. It was a simple task! All we had to do was be here. Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein!" He was clearly indignant.