SS. 4 - Vice-President Ayanokouji

It was late at night, I was resting in my room when Manabu called me.

"Hello?"

"Ayanokouji, I called you to tell you I will announce you as the new student council Vice-President on the online school forum. All the paperwork has been dealt with, the school has confirmed you as the new Vice-President, so now's the time to break the news."

"I understand, President. I have no problem with that."

"Thanks, I know you initially wanted to keep this a secret for the first few days, but we can't keep with under wraps forever. I'm sure you understand."

"I do, is that all?"

"Yes, that is all. Enjoy the rest of your day, Vice-President Ayanokouji."

"You too, President."

I guess that's that. I'll make myself something to eat, take a shower then check out the online forum.

********

[Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class 1-D will take over the position of Vice-President of the Student Council. For more details, please click the link below to head over the respective article on the school's official website.](Horikita Manabu)

I clicked on the link that was posted by the President.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a student from Class 1-D, is the new Vice-President of the Student Council. Ayanokouji was initially named Second Vice-President by the current President Horikita Manabu and former Vice-President Nagumo Miyabi. However, due to the unpredicted expulsion of Nagumo Miyabi, he has been automatically promoted to Vice-President. Therefore, he did not have to undergo the usual election process required to run for Vice-President. He will take my place next year as the Student Council President, when I, Horikita Manabu, leave the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

That explains everything. The President really didn't leave out any details, except the reason behind Nagumo's expulsion, but it's best to keep that as a secret for now.

It's been an hour since President Manabu posted the news on the school's online forum, and, I must say, there were many mixed reactions. I recently realized that comments on the school's forum are automatically kept anonymous, so that probably explained why most of these were from anonymous users.

[Ayanokouji? Vice-President? He's gonna ruin the school!]

[I think it's a good move, nobody's more talented than Ayanokouji!]

[I don't know about that, I just hope he gives us clubs a reasonable budget!]

[Don't worry, with Manabu showing him the ropes, he'll become a great President in the future!]

[The King is at the throne!!]

[That bastard's already stealing all the girls from us, now he's Vice-President? There's no hope left for the rest of us!]

[As a third-year, I can guarantee that Manabu will educate him properly and make him into a respectable Vice-President!]

[As a first-year, I can't believe your crap! Ayanokouji doesn't need to be educated! Do you know where he came from?!]

[You guys are third-years, you'll be leaving next year anyway. You don't care what happens after!!!]

[Guys let's stop arguing, there's no point, the best we can do now is to see how this all plays out]

[Yeah! Let's all support him as the Ayanokouji Fan Club!!]

[...]

[Who said that?]

I think I've seen enough. Meanwhile, the Class D group chat was going wild.

[AYANOKOUJI YOU'RE VICE-PRESIDENT?](Satou)

[Congrats, Ayanokouji!](Kushida)

[That was like so unexpected...](Karuizawa)

[DUDE THAT'S AWESOME AYANOKOUJI](Miyake)

[Guess we have a Vice-President in our class now hehe~](Hasebe)

[I'm here if you ever need a bodyguard (↼‶)](Sudou)

[Can you make the school give us swimming classes every day?](Ike)

[Ike shut up you pervert, nobody likes you](Shinohara)

[Gross...](Karuizawa)

[Hmm.. Nagumo gets expelled and then Ayanokouji gets announced as Vice-President? Kind of suspicious if you ask me ¯\_()_/¯](Matsushita)

[You're overthinking it Matsushita, what are you a psychopath lol](Yamauchi)

[Shut up](Karuizawa)

[Shut up Yamauchi](Satou)

[Who asked you to talk you pervert](Hasebe)

[Ok guys, there's no point in continuing this discussion, let's just hope that Ayanokouji's reign as Vice-President and President will be a success and wish him the best of luck for the future!](Hirata)

[You're right Hirata, good luck Ayanokouji!](Karuizawa)

[Best of luck!](Onodera)

[You got this (づ ̄ ³)](Hasebe)

[Go kill it dude!](Sudou)

[I feel at peace knowing Ayanokouji is Vice-President instead of that Nagumo guy (~˘˘)~](Satou)

[Thanks everyone]

[WHAT THE HELL? AYANOKOUJI SENT A MESSAGE! THE END IS NEAR](Yamauchi)

[WHERE DID YOU COME FROM YOU PLAYBOY BASTARD](Ike)

[THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND](Sudou)

[You guys, he's in our class, of course he'd be in our group chat. Why are you guys acting like he came back from the dead?](Hirata)

[Oh yeah](Sudou)

[Oh true](Yamauchi)

[Right, I forgot] (Ike)

[As expected from the Idiot Trio lol](Karuizawa)

[Feels nice knowing I'm not the dumbest in my class XD](Shinohara)

Sigh.

********

Author's Notes

This side story isn't really important to the storyline, just wanted to write some reactions.

Hope you all enjoyed this little SS!