Chapter 3.3 - Class D's Masked Angel

The study sessions we had organized all went quite well. Unfortunately, the Ayanokouji Group seemed to have taken a liking to my room. Starting from the second study session, all of them were held in my room, whether I wanted to or not.

Today is the day before the midterms. To tell the truth, everyone in the Ayanokouji Group was prepared enough to pass. Ken has made tremendous progress, I don't know what's gotten into him these days. I expect him to score around 50, same as Airi, maybe even 60, but of course, with the question and answer sheets, he might even score higher marks.

[Guys! A senpai friend of mine gave me the questions to the midterms! She also had given me the answer sheets, but it was kind of messy so I decided to copy it and make one myself! Here, have a look!](Kushida)

[No way, are you sure these are the questions?](Hirata)

[I believe so, some of the questions are identical to the ones on the mock exam. The mock exam was probably a hint telling us that the midterms are the same each year. I agree with Kushida when she says these are the questions and the answers for the midterms.]

[Well, if Ayanokouji says so... thanks a lot Kushida!](Mii-chan)

[This is a great help!](Yukimura)

[Thanks](Horikita)

[So... I want you all to distribute these within your respective study groups. Ayanokouji will give these to Ike and Yamauchi. Let's all get great scores!](Kushida)

[Yeah! With this, I'm sure we can all pass! Thanks Kushida!](Hirata)

[Yeah, good job Kushida]

As expected, Kushida sent a message to the tutors' group chat. After receiving the midterms exam papers from Kiryuin-senpai, I made an answer sheet. I then ordered Kushida to copy my answer sheet onto another sheet of paper and send them to the group so that it would seem like she made them. I also told her to simply say that she got the questions and answers from an upperclassman. I told her this was an opportunity for her to improve her standings in the class even further. I told her that she would get all the credit for this work, and that people in the class will adore her. However, that was never the true purpose of all this.

I forwarded the question and answer sheets to the Ayanokouji group and they were thankful for it. Then, I looked closely at the answer sheet Kushida gave us. I copied her exact handwriting and copied the answers once again. But this time, I made a few modifications to the answers. I then sent my new answer sheet, which looked like it was written by Kushida, and sent them to Ike and Yamauchi.

[Hey, Kushida got hold of the questions and answers of the midterms. The midterms are the same every year apparently]
[You guys should memorize these answers by heart.]
[Download images]

[No way!! Kushida is the best!!](Ike)

[I knew not participating in those study groups was the right choice!]
[I'll make sure to memorize this by heart, after all Kushida put her effort into making this happen!](Yamauchi)

[Yeah! Her efforts won't go to waste]
[I might just have fallen for her for the tenth time in two days](Ike)

It was almost too easy.

********

Today is Friday, the day of the midterm exams. Needless to say, everyone was feeling confident, even Ike and Yamauchi.

"There are no absences today. It seems like everyone is here."

"We've studied diligently these past weeks. I don't think that anyone will fail."