SS. 14 - President Ayanokouji

Manabu called me into his office. This was the day I would officially become student council president. Today was the before last day before Christmas holidays.

"Hello, Ayanokouji. Or should I say, President Ayanokouji," Manabu greeted me as I entered the student council room. Tachibana also nodded as in to say hello.

"Good afternoon. Have you stepped down, President?"

"Yes, I have, Ayanokouji. I suppose you can stop calling me President now, call me Manabu."

"If you wish, Manabu."

"Ayanokouji. I called you today to tell you a few last words regarding the president role as well as look through the applications for the secretary position with you. I hope you didn't have plans today, I know this was a little bit sudden."

"No need to worry. I didn't have plans anyway, and this is much more important than any plan."

Manabu smiled. "Well, let's get started, shall we? First, I want you to take a look at this."

He showed me the main chair in the student council room. It had my name on it. I obviously never noticed it because Manabu would always be sitting in that chair. I didn't know that they engraved the President's name on it.

He continued by explaining the work I had to do as President. The student council had to submit reports of every club at the end of each semester. Manabu explained that he already submitted the reports for this semester.

"Now, we'll go over the applications we received."

I looked through the applications, although there were few. There were some unusual names as well.

Ichinose Honami.

Katsuragi Kouhei.

Kamuro Masumi.

Asahina Nazuna.

Kiriyama Ikuto.

Hirata Yousuke.

I wonder if Arisu personally ordered Kamuro to send an application.

Unsurprisingly, there were no students from Class C. At least, that's what I thought. However, there was one last sheet of paper under Kamuro's application.

Ryuuen Kakeru.

I was surprised to see the name, but after taking a look at his application, it was obviously a joke. He didn't fill in any part of the application sheet. What a pain.

First, I won't be accepting Hirata's application. Hirata already has his hands full with Class D's constant failures.

Katsuragi is a good guy. However, since I will be working with Arisu soon, it might be best to not choose Class A's former leader.

I decided against accepting Kamuro's application as there was a possibility that Arisu ordered her to do so as some kind of joke.

In addition, I refused Kiriyama's application because I didn't have enough information on him. I've never met him nor do I know how he behaves. All I knew was that he's someone that idolizes and respects Manabu. That is also why I refused him. I didn't want someone who was already previously influenced and who will give a biased opinion.