Chapter 10.2 - A Genius' Experiment

With the Over All Ability app on everyone's mind, Chabashira-sensei continued to talk and announced the upcoming special exam.

"Now, I will give an overview of the upcoming special exam."

To the class, this didn't even seem like a shock anymore.

"The first special exam of the year is called the Majority Vote Special Exam."

As expected, the school had validated my proposal.

She went on to explain the rules of the exam. The rules that I made.

Similarly to the Unanimous Vote Special Exam, the class had to vote on questions.

Every class will have to vote on motions. Every motion that the majority votes for will be implemented by the school.

The number of questions is between five and ten, but the precise number is unknown. Before voting, the class will have a time interval to discuss between themselves. That time interval cannot surpass 30 minutes and must last at least a minute.

The use of mobile phones is prohibited during the exam to prevent communications with people outside of the class. Phones must be shut off during the exam.

Regarding the voting, every student must vote for a motion within 60 seconds. They are free to change their vote during that period. If everyone in a class has voted, they can move directly to the results without waiting for the entire 60 seconds. Every student would be given a grace timer of 90 seconds for excess time taken during the voting periods in the entire exam, following which the students having used up all their grace time would be expelled.

Each class had a total of 3 hours to complete the exam.

The classes that finish voting all the motions within the allocated time of 3 hours will be given 50 class points.

If the students aren't able to finish the exam within 3 hours, their class will lose 500 class points.

It is strictly prohibited to manipulate the votes through the use of contracts, money, influence from the outside or foul play.

For motions that require selecting an individual, the individual with the most votes will be selected. Everyone has to vote. Blank votes are prohibited. A student cannot vote for themselves.

All classes will start the exam at the same time. In the event where two classes' voted motions are incompatible. The class that voted first will have their motion validated and the other will have to vote on that motion once again.

In the case where the voted motions regarding the entire year in each class are different, the validated motion will be the one with the most votes.

Validated motions are irreversible.

"The exam will start this Friday, at exactly 2:00 PM. Don't be late. That is all," Chabashira-sensei left the classroom but was acting rather strangely. Perhaps this exam reminded her of something from her past.

"Wait, is that it? We just have to answer some stupid questions?" Ike said.

"Easy 50 class points!" Shinohara cried out.