Intro.

It's the year 3021.

Yes, aliens have been discovered and are now scattered around earth but most of them are in specifically one city.

The mayor of that city isn't very nice and doesn't like that the aliens could have the freedom we humans have, so he split the big city giving the aliens less freedom and space.

The aliens part of the city is dark and dull.

As for the humans side, well their side has lots of tall buildings, lights, freedom and much more space.

Now time to introduce types of aliens. There are two.

1. The sweet, lovable, huggable, and gentle ones towards their mate and shy towards others (if others are nice to them they are shy, if they feel a bad vibe from them their moods will change fast)

2. The mean, strong and ruthless ones, but loving and caring towards their mate (sometimes)

So there's this one special girl, Mia, and she doesn't like how the Mayor treats the aliens, she believes it's unfair. Though there is very few humans out there who think it isn't fair, along with her friends, there are still some who hold strong hatred towards the aliens.

Her brothers Mario and Fabian happen to work for the evil mayor, they help guard the city and hates all aliens. Unfortunately, Mia and her brothers Mario and Justin and Fabians parents passed.

Now onto the brothers. Justin is more of the protective, but understanding and loving brother. (Justin is her brothers name, two different Justin's will be in this story don't get confused. She nicknamed her brother Justin Bubba.)

Fabian is the loving, over protective and ruthless brother.

Same with Mario.

Mia was only a baby when her parents died, the only thing her brothers told her about her parents was that they were killed in a car crash.

She was told nothing else.

Will she ever get the chance to meet an alien?

What would they be like?

What would it's name be?

Would they be able to be friends?

So many questions Mia wants to know.

Will they ever be answered?

-

Well that was the intro😚 hope you loved it!