Chapter 25.

Mia

"Mia." Blake replied as Justin, Xander and I walked in.

I stared at him for a minute, just trying to figure out why the hell I ever liked a jerk like him. Once I looked away I just nodded at him.

"Oh Mia! You're here!" I heard Serena's voice. She walked quickly into the living room where we all stood but just as she was about to walk up to me, she stopped and looked at Justin.

I felt him tense beside me, but when I looked at his face he wasn't scared. More like angry.

"Well," I said loudly attempting to break the tension between all of us. "Xander you have fun-" I was cut off by him pulling me down to his level and embracing me in a big bear hug.

I laughed and hugged back.

"As I was saying, have fun and be careful. Call me when you're ready to come home." He nodded and followed Jake who randomly popped into the room.

He smiled and waved, I nodded at him saying 'wassup'.

"Well me and Justin are out-"

"Mia can I talk to you?" Serena cut me off before I could finish. I raised my eyebrows.

"Um, alone." She finished narrowing her eyes.

"I'm not staying with," Justin turned to Blake with a look of disgust. "Him." I sighed and turned to face Serena.

"What ever you have to say, you can say it now." Blake turned and walked out side the back door, following after Jake and Xander.

"Look, Justin, I'm sorry for what I did. For what me and Blake did. We broke you two apart-" I cut her off, and Justin turned to me with a frown.

"I'm not tryna talk about this now," I rolled my eyes. "Is there anything else you would like to say?" I questioned, arching my brow.

"I- Can I come with you guys? I mean where ever you're going? I haven't been out of the house since your party and I don't have many friends.." She looked down, shuffling on her feet.

"Justin?"

"Um-I- I guess it's cool.." He said, fiddling with his hands behind his back.

"Meet us at the mall at around 5:30," I said checking my phone.

Message: Elsa💎 (Sydney): When do you think you and Justin will be back? Squad wants to chill.

Instagram: @(random username) has requested to follow you.

Instagram: @(whatever celeb you have notifications on for) has just posted a photo

Message: Cade💕🏀: you mad I took your car?

Message: Cade💕🏀: please don't be mad 😩

Message: Mr Black😜❣(Anthony): You still love me 😕😇 ik you do. I'm your favorite 💯

I laughed at that last one. Anthony is so dumb.

But, you gotta love him.

"What'cha smiling at?" I almost dropped my phone Justin scared me that bad. I exhaled and laughed it off.