Chapter 10.

Justin

"Where did you take Mia?"

"Now, I wouldn't wanna tell you that would I?" I growled again, moving closer.

"You can't keep something like this from us Mr. Mayor," Cade stepped up next to me. "Now I'm going to ask again, Nicely this time. Where. Did. You. Take. Mia?"

The 'Mayor' looked around at all of our angry expressions. "Sorry. I can't tell you that," He shook his head walking over to his desk slowly.

"Bullshit."

I tried to contain my anger, but not having My Mia with me for this long, has made me uncontrollable.

I disliked not having her with me like I'm used to.

I moved and all the guards ran at me, I twisted the bald ones arm back slamming his head into the big bearded one who charged at the wrong time. I kicked the bald one in the gut, slamming his head on the mayors desk. Putting him to sleep.

The big bearded one looked down at the bald guy, fast asleep on the floor. I sensed my eyes changing their color to red, that shows I'm angrier than I was from the start. which is not good.

I tackled the big beard guy to the floor, sitting on top him throwing punch after punch to his face.

These stupid, mean guards helped take away MY Mia, and they deserve pain. I finally stopped, pleased by his bruised and bloody face. I got off of his sleeping figure, kicking him before turning to the Mayor.

I stomped over to him, grabbed his collar slamming his back hard into the wall, letting him fall to the floor.

"Where is she?!" I stood over his helpless body, without his guards and security , he was nothing.

He was weak.

"N-Now, Theres no re-reason to be violent.." He held his hands up, slowly standing to his feet.

I wrapped my strong hands around his throat, pushing him into the wall. "You captured my mate! I have every right to be violent." I spat, tightening my grip around his throat.

"I-if you don't le-t me go, I'm s-ending you back to th-e horrible pla-ce you used to live in, with your 'mate'." He threatened, tugging at my hands struggling to breath.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling. "You dumb old man, you just gave away my princess' location, thank you." I smirked dropping his breathless body to the ground.

I scoffed walking over to everyone, who were gaping at the sight.

"What?" I questioned.

"You- Holy shit! Damn bro you kicked ass!" Anthony high fived me, patting my back.

I sighed. "I gu-ess." He nodded and we exited the mayors office, getting into the elevator.

-

As we walked to the car, I was just thinking about what My Mia will think when she finds out I beat up those guards PLUS the Mayor.

Will she be happy I did what I did?

Cause if not, I'll look really dumb -
OOPS! that's a bad word, don't tell Mia! Please. - cause I did it for her.

She'll probably love me even more, and maybe I'll get a KISSY!! This time on my lips, not my chubby cheek - Mia loves kissing my cheeks cause they're Chubb-

"Justin!" I jumped, startled.

"Wh-at?!" They all laughed at my terrified expression. I'm gonna use a word my Mia says - "Butt-tards!"