Chapter 20.

Mia

I held tightly onto Blake's fur - or the wolfs fur, what ever.

Three other wolves ran behind us, and I slowly turned my head to look at them. Two were brown, one was just a darker shade, and then a snowy white one. Pretty...

Blake was a midnight black wolf. Bigger than the others. Scary...

I was so into looking at my surroundings like the trees, the wolves, and the leaves falling as they ran through the woods, I didn't notice we stopped in front of a big house.

I slid down the side of his wolf, and then hit the floor landing on my butt. I laughed and was about to get up before I was tackled by Blake's wolf.

He licked my face and I scrunched my face up in disgust, "Ew," I wiped the side of my face and he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. I laughed cause it tickled and moved his head out of my neck and stood up.

He nudged me in the other direction and I furrowed my eyebrows, "You want me to go..?" I questioned, he shook his head side to side quickly.

"You want me to..turn around?" He nodded, I shrugged and turned around then heard that sound I heard when he shifted the time at his house and covered my ears, cringing at the sounds of his bones rearranging themselves.

I was suddenly turned around and face to face with Blake - shirtless - along with the others, but they at least had pants on. I peeked over his shoulder to look at them, but my face was roughly pushed into Blake's chest.

I huffed, "I wasn't trying to look at them shirtless," I pushed Blake off me. "I just wanted to see who they were." lowkey wanted to look but you know, he doesn't have to know. I was curious just to see if all wolves were just as fit as he was.

I looked at them and gasped. Jesus, Sean and Jake are wolves too?!

"I know, all of this is kinda crazy." Blake started, "But you'll under stand why we have you here." I raised my eyebrows.

"We? As in..." I trailed waiting for him to answer. "The pack." He muttered.

"Wait- there's more were wolves?!"

"Yeah! And you'll be our Luna!" An adorable little boy came running out of the house, when he got in front of me he stopped and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

Hearing a growl the little boy whimpered loudly and jumped into my arms, I glared towards Blake. "Why'd you growl at him?"

"Because." Blake huffed and tried to pull the little boy away from me.

Because?

"Wait!" I shoved Blake. "What's your name?" I asked the little boy. Before he could even answer Blake did for him.

"His name is Alexander, now give him back to me so I can take him inside with the other pups." Blake said staring sternly at me.

I hope he knows I'm not scared of him.

"Alpha Blake, c-can she come play toys with me?" Alexander looked up at Blake, and I gave him my famous puppy dog eyes with a pout.

It always works..well from a few days ago at least. who knows if I used this unique technique on anyone else.

"Fine, but you two better not brake anything."

That was pretty much directed towards me because a few days ago - the same day I had to use my unique technique - me and Jesus were wrestling and we accidentally knocked over a lamp and a flower vase that had water in it onto the floor.