Chapter 26.

No Sense is life atm 🔥😻

Mia

"Oh my gosh yessss!" I said when I walked in the front doors of LaKings and smelled the sweetness of the candy and ice cream.

It was just so heavenly.

"What. Is. That?" Justin asked staring at the side with candy. As I turned and saw what he was staring at, my mouth fell open in an 'o' shape along with his.

A BIG ASS LOLLYPOP! (M/n: Jerry is about the same size)

"I'm getting one." Justin and I said at the same time, racing up to the counter.

There wasn't as many people in here today, just an old cute couple, a husband and wife (I saw the rings on their fingers) and two little girls with ice cream cones in their hands talking.

"BEAT YOU!" I yelled jumping up and down, pointing. He glared at me.

"C- That's cause I let you win." I scoffed.

"Yeah right! I won admit it." I gave him the look that says 'I'm right and you and I both know it' with my hands on my hips. "You get the lolly pop for yourself and I'll get an ice cream cone." I said handing him some money, he thanked me and I turned towards the ice cream with a smirk.

"Chocolate here I come," I said as I started walking towards the other side.

-

"Hey, isn't your birthday coming up?" Justin asked, licking his lollypop. Watching him do that was hard. You could say I'm childish but every time he licked it, I had to hold in a laugh.

I cleared my throat, a small smile on my face.

"Uh yeah, one week left and I'm finally eighteen." I said licking my ice cream. Okay licking ice cream is not the same as a lolly pop or Popsicle, which doesn't make it funny.

"How old are you Justin?" I questioned, looking down as I walked, dodging the cracks in the concrete side walk.

"Nineteen. I turned nineteen in March." I pouted.

He's older than me..

Booty.

I checked the time, it was only 4: 20 (ayyeee bob Marley birfdayy) we had time.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked Justin, he stopped and looked around him, biting into the lolly pop. I bit my lip, chanting in my head "It's not funny, it's not funny, it's not funny Mia" but it was hard.

Just think, biting into the lolly pop.

I couldn't help it anymore, I burst out laughing, I was laughing so hard I started to cough which made me laugh more.

"What's so funny?" Justin pouted now, with furrowed eyebrows.
"Mia, are you okay?" My laughing died down and I nodded.

"I'm cool now, I'm cool." I reassured myself so I'd stay chill and not start laughing again. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't calm as easy any other time.

"Let's go by the house real quick, I'm ask them if any of them need to make a trip to the mall."

We began our short, feels long as shit, journey to the car. I unlocked it with the key fob, and got in along with Justin.