Chapter 14.

Justin

I was in the kitchen eating my cheetos minding my own business when the mini tv thingy my mate gave me started to ring. I furrowed my eyebrows clicking the green button placing it against my ear.

"He-Hello?" I asked scared to answer cause I didn't know who it was. It could be a bad person. A stranger.

"Justin, it-its Brooklyn." I calmed down, now knowing it wasn't a scary stranger. "I have a secret that you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" I gasped.

"OH OH! Tell me pleaseeeeeee! I love s-secrets," I squealed in excitement, dying to know what he wanted to tell me.

"Well, My parents finally made thier decision and....And we're moving to the other side with all of you guys!" He's finally escaping!

"R-eally?! OOH I c-can't wait to tell my Mia and a-ll her friends!" I said running to the kitchen door about to push it open but Brooklyn's voice stopped me.

"You CAN'T tell them yet Justin!" i stopped.

"What?" I stood in the doorway and me being me, the door hit me in my face as it swung back and I dropped the mini tv on the floor. "OW!" I rubbed my boo-boo and pouted as I looked at the mini tv lying on the floor.

"oops." I whispered to myself slowly pickig it up making sure no one saw and put it back against my ear.

"Wh-y can't I tell an-yone?" I frowned sitting back down.

"C-ause I want it to be a surprise," My eyes widened.

"OH!" I laughed. "I love s-surprises!"

He laughed. "Anyways we should be there in 2 days, remember, it's a secret. DON'T t-ell anyone." He said, I quickly nodded.

"K. J-ustin promise." Then pressed the red button putting it in my pocket after we said our 'bye bye''s and skipped out the kitchen.

"Hey Jay -"

"I wasn't tal-talking to Brooklyn, Why w-would y-ou think th-that?" I stuttered, as she gave me a weird look popping candy in her mouth then began talking. I just stood nervously contemplating if he should have told me that secret.
I'm not really good at keeping surprises and stuff like that to myself. I just get soooooo excited!

"Uhm, I wasn't thinking that. I was just gonna say my brothers are coming to talk with me..." She furrowed her eyebrows.

Phew, that was a close one..

I can keep a secret. I can keep a secret..... I kept repeating to myself, hoping it'll help with the pressure.

Mia

Why did he just freak out cause he thought that I thought I was thinking that he was talking to Brooklyn?

Weird...

I continued playing cod. My favorite mode at the moment was Gun Game.

"W-hen are you're br-others c-coming?" Justin asked standing next to the couch. "In a few minutes I guess?" He - out of now where - jumped on the couch making me drop my controller and it turned off getting me killed.

"No! Justin I was on a 10 kill streak, I was Two guns away from the throwing knife!" I whined and reached for the controller on the ground but I just let my body fall off the couch as I reached for it.

I came in second place, I could've got in first place.

I feel the world slowly ending.

"I DIED!!" I made fake cry noises and heard the front door open and voices of men. I didn't care though, I kept complaining.