Chapter 2.

Mia

Sunday

"So are you gonna just keep him here? Aren't you scared of getting caught?" Cade questioned bouncing his right leg up and down.

"I'm not gonna get caught cause nobody would tell, plus Mario and Fabian are throwing a party here next Tuesday nobody will even notice he is who he is cause they'll be so drunk." Sydney rolls her eyes.

"Didn't we throw one two weeks ago? And didn't you just come from one last night?" I nodded. "Well yeah, but I have no say in what my brothers say, you know how they get when it comes to me trying to tell them what to do..."

I looked over at the sleeping Justin on my couch. He looked so cute and innocent.

He mumbled some things in his language again, cuddling with the pillow his head was supposed to be on.

"Your birthday is coming up," Cade said changing the subject. "Yours is too, it's just mine is first." I smirked, but that instantly faded when a pillow was thrown at my head.

Seriously, what else are these people gonna throw at me?! A car?
Oh I take that back.

"I'm older though, I'm turning 19 as for you, well your only turning 18." he laughed. I groaned shaking my head, falling back on the couch.

"So it's senior year," Sydney started. I gave her the 'and?' Look and she sighed running her hand through her hair. "Which means prom,"

Realization hit me.

"Ooohhh, psh I knew that." I awkwardly laughed watching as Cade kept dying in Call Of Duty.

Thank god he's holding in his yells, don't want another tantrum from Justin.

That wouldn't be fun.

At all.

-

"M-Mi-a," Justin woke up crying because of some nightmare. I sighed letting him hug me while he quietly cried into my shoulder. "No leave j-Justin...Not l-ike mommy and-and daddy did." I rubbed his back trying to help him stop crying but not much worked.

"How about you take a bubble bath?" I said trying to lighten the mood a bit. Plus, who doesn't love bubbles?

"Bu-Bubble bath?" He asked confused sniffling a bit. "Yes baby, a bubble bath. C'mon I'll help you and you can play in there after you wash up." I stood off the couch making him scramble to his feet, grabbing onto my hand intertwining our fingers.

I'll be honest, I get this sort of need to keep this alien with me, to protect him from the mayor and especially my brothers. I wouldn't want him taken away and back to that dark scary place away from me.

That would be horrible.

I opened the door leading into the big bathroom. There was a giant mirror over a huge counter top with a sink, a toilet, and a jacuzzi bath tub big enough for him to have a bubble bath.

"Okay let me start the water first and put the bubbles in, sit right on top of there." I pointed at the counter and he walked over to it sitting down.

I turned on the water, the hot first then the cold to make sure it wouldn't burn him. Then I poured some bubbles in, The bubbles filling the whole tub.

"Okay, I'm going to turn around while you undress okay?" He nodded, and started taking off his pants. I quickly turned away waiting patiently while he undressed.

Sure I saw a guy naked before, but it would just be weird seeing him naked.

"D-done," I heard him say hearing the water splash around as he got in. I turned seeing him looking innocently at me, his violet eyes getting even brighter. 💜