Chapter 34.

‼️🏮 WARNING 🏮 ‼️ : THIS IS (most likely) THE ‼️LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE ‼️EPILOGUE. ‼️ I WANT YALL TO BE ‼️WARNED. ‼️

❤️ ‼️ Thank You, and I love you guys.   ‼️❤️

Justin

Wednesday: get dresses day !! also 2 days left till prom

"Justin- damnit, he's asleep." I giggled under the covers.

"You sure about that?" Crap, Anthony heard me.

The covers were lifted off me and I was face to face with a very sassy looking Mia. "Why are you still asleep? It's 12 in the after noon,"

"Why are you home from school? It's 12 in the after noon," I mocked, feeling sassy myself.

She shook her head, smiling a little. "Never mind." I sat up and looked over at her arm, she was holding a duffle bag??

"Mia, where are you going?"

"We have to pick up our dresses," she stated like I already knew this.

"And you need a bag full of your stuff to do that?"

"Well the place where we have to pick them up from isn't here in the city, we gotta go alllllll the way out of the urban part." I furrowed my eyebrows wanting to hear more.

"There's livestock- well there's more animals and farmers there, it's always hotter and there isn't many stores there, but there is one mall. It's not that big but Holly said that the store we ordered our dresses from is in that mall."

I still wasn't understanding why they would go to the country to get their pretty, and beautiful dresses they've been wanting. Not that I'm judging the country it's just different then what I've seen girls do in movies and tv shows.

"We should be back by tonight, I love you." She grabbed my face and gave me a long, sweet, and passion filled kiss. "Have fun with the guys." She winked and started skipping down the stairs and then the door slammed shut.

I sighed, slipped out of bed and running my hands through my hair while looking in the mirror. I didn't care about my appearance right now because one, Mia wasn't here and two, I look hot no matter what I do so....

I started walking down the stairs making my way to the living room. The guys were all scattered on the couches, I plopped down next to Anthony and snatched the remote out his hand.

"I was using that you know." He chomped on another chip.

"I knew you were using it, I just didn't care." I shrugged.

"You don't gotta get all in your feelings just cause Mia ain't here with you." He mumbled.

"What was said?" I turned my head and pursed my lips, waiting for him to say something.

"Nothing." He innocently smiled but we all know Anthony is far from innocent. I just rolled my eyes and continued searching for something good to watch.

Interrupting my search for something on tv, there were stomps making their way down the stairs and right as we all turned to see who it was, Cade popped up from around the corner.