Chapter 22.

Oh my! You guys.I apologize 100% 🙌🏽🙏🏽

Made this a bit long to make up for my time away ☺️

Mia

I heard a door slam and jumped up looking at it, It was my room door and Xander was standing in the door way.

"He tried to get in," I furrowed my eyebrows watching Xander point at the door. "So I closed it fast and it made a BIG noise. I'm sorry," he smiled at me.

"No, it's ok. But..Who tried to get in?"

"I'll show you," He set his cup down and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door and opened it.

I sighed and frowned down at Justin.

"What are you doing?" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, and sniffled.

"Waiting f-for you," I just stared at the wall he was sitting against for a minute.

He was waiting For me to come out my door.

Why?

"I um need to get ready..My Brother said I have school," I turned around but in the corner of my eye I saw Justin standing up. I turned my head as I walked in the bathroom and he was standing right next to me.

I looked at him then grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. "Ca-n I bru-brush mines t-too?" I opened the cabinet that had the tooth brushes and gave him one.

He grabbed it and started brushing his teeth too, every now and then he'd stare at me in the mirror it wasn't that creepy.

I just ignored it.

When I- no. We were done he followed me downstairs. Now last night I might've been a little mean about what he said but that's not why I'm trying to keep my distance.

I made it into the kitchen and brushed past my brother walking into the dining room sitting down, he followed me there too.

Xander was in the living room watching Disney Junior with my Niece, he's gonna go to Kindergarten with her and she insisted on showing him around her school.

Then I started thinking about Blake again..

I was still pissed and upset and weirded out that I was with someone for at least two months who did horrible things to me. It's kind of scary that he just acted like he did nothing wrong And tried making me forget, it's just not right.

"Hey," I flinched feeling some one tap me, I looked up seeing Fabian. "I went to our old Pharmacist and got your medicine. Take two a day," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"To keep you calm, We were thinking that since you were off it for a while you should probably start taking it again." I pursed my lips, tapping my fingernails on the table.

"It's my decision? So can I not take them?"

"You're not 18 yet so you're still our responsibility-" I ignored him and grabbed two pills, setting them on my tongue then grabbed my chocolate milk and swallowed. He stared at me.